Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it 16:32 - May 17 with 5790 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely if Jenkins was going to resign he would have done it by now? No doubt he's going to see how the first couple of months of next season pans out, a good start and he's sitting pretty again, a bad start and he bails out. He's got nothing to lose really

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:27 - May 17 with 753 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:22 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Hang on a minute!

You practically said it was inevitable anyway on the other thread!?!

Do you have multiple personalities to go with each thread?

Don’t you understand the difference between “Ambivalence” and “inevitable” ?.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:29 - May 17 with 741 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:26 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Freud would call it “displacement” of anger.

Some would call it “scapegoating”..........

Either works. I’m ambivalent.

Poll: Tory leader

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:30 - May 17 with 733 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:27 - May 17 by peenemunde

Don’t you understand the difference between “Ambivalence” and “inevitable” ?.

Yes. I do.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:31 - May 17 with 724 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:30 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Yes. I do.

Obviously not, or you wouldn’t have made such a ridiculous comment.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:32 - May 17 with 716 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:20 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

What?

Exactly! He's obviously seems to be trying to get his opinions included in Private Eye Magazines 'Pseuds-Corner'.

The most ridiculous of Trolls even he doesn't know what he's writing!

'

Argus!

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:34 - May 17 with 710 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:29 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

You can try and bat it away, but can’t see the trust making headway on anything with “ambivalence” in the ranks.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:34 - May 17 with 708 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:31 - May 17 by peenemunde

Obviously not, or you wouldn’t have made such a ridiculous comment.

In what way ridiculous? Explain?

You seem to take up seemingly conflicting positions on different threads. That seems to me ridiculous. But ho hum, opinions ay?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:37 - May 17 with 694 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:34 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

You seem to take up seemingly conflicting positions on different threads. That seems to me ridiculous. But ho hum, opinions ay?

Read it again.
Preferably very slow.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:37 - May 17 with 693 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:29 - May 17 by exiledclaseboy

I’m apparently inevitable!
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:39 - May 17 with 683 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:34 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Yes, but he does us all a favour i.e. because by his very existence he makes other Planet Swans contributors far superior!

Argus!

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:47 - May 17 with 652 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:37 - May 17 by peenemunde

Read it again.
Preferably very slow.

Read your OP on the other thread (preferably very slowly).

Was it not staying in effect that we should all stop moaning and complaining so much about relegation?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:50 - May 17 with 644 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:47 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Was it not staying in effect that we should all stop moaning and complaining so much about relegation?

Yes, but what has that got to do with members on the trust board being ambivalent towards relegation ????????????
In fact having board members of the trust being ambivalent towards relegation, makes the whole trust look like a laughing stock and not to be taken seriously.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 22:53]
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:57 - May 17 with 623 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:50 - May 17 by peenemunde

Yes, but what has that got to do with members on the trust board being ambivalent towards relegation ????????????
In fact having board members of the trust being ambivalent towards relegation, makes the whole trust look like a laughing stock and not to be taken seriously.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 22:53]

Well you can’t really imply that you are ambivalent about something yourself, and then effectively croticise other for allegedly feelings of ambivalence towards the same thing!

Okay. We seem to have derailed 2 pertinent threads here. Let’s just say we disagree, hows that?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:59 - May 17 with 621 viewsswan65split

Read it again.
Preferably very slow.

Are you the secret weapon then?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:02 - May 17 with 617 viewsSmellyplumz

The trust are nothing more than a glorified mothers meeting, they don't rep anything but their own little agendas. Phuk em.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:06 - May 17 with 605 viewsbyron

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:57 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

Well you can’t really imply that you are ambivalent about something yourself, and then effectively croticise other for allegedly feelings of ambivalence towards the same thing!

Okay. We seem to have derailed 2 pertinent threads here. Let’s just say we disagree, hows that?

One thing you may not be aware of as being to close to the bone as they say, huw thinks he gave the swans the most successful 10 years in there history, he believes he Deserves his wage however large, for this alone. Can you argue with that? That’s what I hear as an outsider. If you got promoted next season would you forget the odd bad season?

Benny

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it (n/t) on 23:06 - May 17 with 600 viewsswan65split

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:47 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

[Post edited 17 May 2018 23:10]
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:09 - May 17 with 597 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:59 - May 17 by swan65split

I was involved in operation “paperclip” but can’t tell you very sorry.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:11 - May 17 with 590 viewsswan65split

Read it again.
Preferably very slow.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:16 - May 17 with 581 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 22:57 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

what are you talking about ?
Where have i said i was ambivalent ?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:18 - May 17 with 578 viewsswan65split

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:09 - May 17 by peenemunde

I was involved in operation “paperclip” but can’t tell you very sorry.

with Mr Beek ...adds up then.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:26 - May 17 with 562 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:06 - May 17 by byron

One thing you may not be aware of as being to close to the bone as they say, huw thinks he gave the swans the most successful 10 years in there history, he believes he Deserves his wage however large, for this alone. Can you argue with that? That’s what I hear as an outsider. If you got promoted next season would you forget the odd bad season?

Huw thinks?......Okay hi Huw!

Yes I can argue it. Very much so. When you say “he gave” the swans the most successful period, that is partly true, but he did that by mainly leaving the incumbent manager (and thier backroom staff) to scout and recruit. It was only when Laudrup left he took pretty much full control over this aspect. At this role, he has largely been a disaster. Surely nobody can argue that? Therefore he should definitely not deserve £500,000 a year to do a job he has been almost exclusively bad at.

Yes, I can forgive the “odd bad season” but that’s not the point. Promotion/relegation is not the main issue. His greed, lies and hubris have robbed the club of its main asset, it’s soul if you will. And in doing so shown himself as a fundamentally untrustworthy and deceitful chairman. And that I can NEVER forgive. I do not trust him with “my” club.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:30 - May 17 with 552 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:06 - May 17 by byron

Any person in charge of a company with a £100 million plus turnover, would command a salary of several hundred thousand P/A.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:35 - May 17 with 546 viewsswan65split

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:30 - May 17 by peenemunde

Any person in charge of a company with a £100 million plus turnover, would command a salary of several hundred thousand P/A.

and the sack if they fooked up. just like someof the people who will lose their jobs because we were relegated.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:45 - May 17 with 534 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:16 - May 17 by peenemunde

what are you talking about ?
Where have i said i was ambivalent ?

See earlier post:-

“We disagree”

Clearly, this is achieving nothing except wasting time and energy and derailing a thread. Others wish to express opinions, let’s let them ay? I think we are descending into pontless nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024