Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the UK, Mr President 09:58 - Jul 12 with 18844 viewspeenemunde

The great man is coming and you are very welcome in my country Mr president. 🇺🇸 🇬🇧
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:41 - Jul 19 with 1202 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 10:10 - Jul 19 by Shaky

Well speaking as somebody who spent the majority of my adult life inhabiting the streets of London I very much doubt you are more street wise than me.

But certainly you are sufficiently savvy not to fall into my well flagged trap of dictating rules for what I can post. No doubt because you realise how stupid that would sound. Perhaps having thought about that, you now additionally appreciate how stupid your earlier whinging sounds?

Let's hope so, because i have no intention of modifying my behaviour at your request. Of course you are free to keep whinging about that, just as I am free to ignore that. Alright?

Not once did I believe you would modify the way you post and in reality I do not care, I am surprised you have not realised this but quite impressed with my self, it seems you are still not quite sure which road I have been driving on, been good fun though , well at least for me.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 20:24 - Jul 19 with 1165 viewsShaky

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 18:41 - Jul 19 by perplex

Not once did I believe you would modify the way you post and in reality I do not care, I am surprised you have not realised this but quite impressed with my self, it seems you are still not quite sure which road I have been driving on, been good fun though , well at least for me.

Oh I see, you are doing a little victory dance cos you have trolled me by making yourself look like an idiot. How clever of you!!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 17:50 - Jul 20 with 1118 viewsperplex

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 20:24 - Jul 19 by Shaky

Oh I see, you are doing a little victory dance cos you have trolled me by making yourself look like an idiot. How clever of you!!

I know your hurting, but I think we should let bygones be bygones and make, up would you like to see a 21 Pilots gig with me.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 17:52]
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 06:52 - Aug 5 with 1048 viewspeenemunde

3.7 million new jobs created.
400,000 new manufacturing jobs created.
Lowest unemployment rate in half a century.
All since President Trump was elected to office.
Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 15:26 - Aug 5 with 1005 viewsBadlands

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 06:52 - Aug 5 by peenemunde

3.7 million new jobs created.
400,000 new manufacturing jobs created.
Lowest unemployment rate in half a century.
All since President Trump was elected to office.

Good job he has so many immigrants to take on the work.
The unemployment level was lower in 2000.(Bill Clinton) and rising under Obama following the World Wide Crash brought about by Bush's America.
If you hadn't noticed those figures replicate similar trends around the world.
Unemployment rate in the USA is now almost as low as Mexico.
Numbers in work compared with working age c75% has nearly caught up with the UK.
Trump is a foreigner, a foreign president who will say anything to attack our country. Why do you want his babies?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 16:24 - Aug 5 with 990 viewspeenemunde

Welcome to the UK, Mr President on 15:26 - Aug 5 by Badlands

Good job he has so many immigrants to take on the work.
The unemployment level was lower in 2000.(Bill Clinton) and rising under Obama following the World Wide Crash brought about by Bush's America.
If you hadn't noticed those figures replicate similar trends around the world.
Unemployment rate in the USA is now almost as low as Mexico.
Numbers in work compared with working age c75% has nearly caught up with the UK.
Trump is a foreigner, a foreign president who will say anything to attack our country. Why do you want his babies?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024