Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bullying in Schools 13:38 - Sep 26 with 2438 viewsjack_lord

What should schools actually do?

My daughter has personally experienced this twice in a matter of a few months.

Different girls apart from one protagonist.

The latest incident saw my daughter surrounded by approximately 20 girls.

In my opinion, they really are not dealing with this emotive issue but I am asking, both as a parent and interested party, what can they actually do?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bullying in Schools on 20:17 - Sep 29 with 470 viewsjack_lord

My daughter is now out of the school. She is happy as she doesn't want the drama. The head spoke to the girls in her year after she had left and said this was as a result of bullying and look at what happened with the poor lad in Llanelli. I'm afraid to say that one of the girls laughed at the headmaster. I am horrified.

Bullying in Schools on 21:43 - Sep 29 with 435 viewsWingstandwood

Bullying in Schools on 20:17 - Sep 29 by jack_lord

My daughter is now out of the school. She is happy as she doesn't want the drama. The head spoke to the girls in her year after she had left and said this was as a result of bullying and look at what happened with the poor lad in Llanelli. I'm afraid to say that one of the girls laughed at the headmaster. I am horrified.

And? The disrespect for authority shown by that vile despicable lowlife girl is IMO a part of the problem why bullying seems to be so common. I was talking to the parents of two young girls a few days back and they've experienced their kids going through the same thing. It's important to tell a bullied child (bullied kids can tend to blame themselves sometimes) that its not his/her fault that he/she is bullied cos the problem is the bully full stop. It's also important to tell a bullied child that bullies are losers and cowards whom do it to take out their unhappiness/insecurities out on others.

When I was in school my headmaster was both feared and respected. There was another teacher in particular who only had to walk down the corridor and the whole area would fall into complete and utter silence. That was the intimidating 'presence' that guy had. A horrible b@stard he truly was, a zero-tolerance disciplinarian, very o.t.t at times but I look back now and realise his type are sadly missed in bullying situations. Of course he would have been sacked in this era of teaching because the snowflake-trendy-wendy brigade want touchy-feely discipline instead.

Argus!

Bullying in Schools on 10:28 - Sep 30 with 372 viewscontroversial_jack

Bullying in Schools on 21:43 - Sep 29 by Wingstandwood

And? The disrespect for authority shown by that vile despicable lowlife girl is IMO a part of the problem why bullying seems to be so common. I was talking to the parents of two young girls a few days back and they've experienced their kids going through the same thing. It's important to tell a bullied child (bullied kids can tend to blame themselves sometimes) that its not his/her fault that he/she is bullied cos the problem is the bully full stop. It's also important to tell a bullied child that bullies are losers and cowards whom do it to take out their unhappiness/insecurities out on others.

When I was in school my headmaster was both feared and respected. There was another teacher in particular who only had to walk down the corridor and the whole area would fall into complete and utter silence. That was the intimidating 'presence' that guy had. A horrible b@stard he truly was, a zero-tolerance disciplinarian, very o.t.t at times but I look back now and realise his type are sadly missed in bullying situations. Of course he would have been sacked in this era of teaching because the snowflake-trendy-wendy brigade want touchy-feely discipline instead.

Quite often it's the fault of the parents not cracking down on their little shits and actually encouraging them.I was physically attacked last week by some nut over a parking spot dispute and he had his kid with him too.We can't win when there are parents like this around
Bullying in Schools on 11:15 - Sep 30 with 355 viewsjack_lord

Bullying in Schools on 10:28 - Sep 30 by controversial_jack

Quite often it's the fault of the parents not cracking down on their little shits and actually encouraging them.I was physically attacked last week by some nut over a parking spot dispute and he had his kid with him too.We can't win when there are parents like this around

I agree and that is why I wonder if the methods the school use are just not effective.
One of the girls has had a mother jumping from partner to partner and now young girl has been filmed having sex, ffs she has only just started the 4th year of comp. Kids learn from their parents.
This is the same girl that laughed at the head but it could have been any one of a few of the little tramps.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024