Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Ollson 22:10 - Oct 2 with 2761 views34dfgdf54

Just a slight obversation, most will probably disagree, but although in the final third he is a powerful runner with the ball, gets his crosses in etc, I think we lose our way a bit when trying to play from the back when he’s there.

I honestly think I’d start Grimes there when we play at home, we seem more fluid with our passing. You cannot underestimate how important it is for your right and left backs to be comfortable on the ball when trying to play possession game, they are basically outlets and I think Ollson struggles in our half.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 22:10]
Martin Ollson on 12:41 - Oct 3 with 350 views_

Martin Ollson on 12:30 - Oct 3 by 34dfgdf54

Did he?

Surprised by that I've got to be honest.

No he didn't but it doesn't mean his stats weren't exceptional.

Especially he came on in an advanced position where passing is more tricky.

He tried 15 passes, 12 completed (80%)

2 key passes

1 cross

1 shot on target

It was Fer last night that was sloppy.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Martin Ollson on 13:06 - Oct 3 with 316 viewsswanslona_88

Martin Ollson on 12:38 - Oct 3 by jasper_T

Passing accuracy % doesn't tell you anything about the type or tempo of his passing.

Agree what you’re saying about the type or tempo of passing but from last nights game the tempo and type of passing from his part was good enough.
Martin Ollson on 13:40 - Oct 3 with 285 views_

Martin Ollson on 12:38 - Oct 3 by jasper_T

Passing accuracy % doesn't tell you anything about the type or tempo of his passing.

It definitely doesn't but it's one of the best and most true stats you'll get from a football game. The rest comes from your own pair of eyes.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Martin Ollson on 13:45 - Oct 3 with 285 views34dfgdf54

Martin Ollson on 12:41 - Oct 3 by _

No he didn't but it doesn't mean his stats weren't exceptional.

Especially he came on in an advanced position where passing is more tricky.

He tried 15 passes, 12 completed (80%)

2 key passes

1 cross

1 shot on target

It was Fer last night that was sloppy.

I'll watch it back over if I get time, I just remember when watching he was a lot slower on the ball. Grimes seems to be quicker in mind and more confident with his passing though for me, I suppose that comes with his centre midfield experience though.

However you look at it we have two decent options there, with Naughton and Roberts being able to fill in there if needed too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024