Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asoro 18:14 - Oct 6 with 1340 viewsGenerousredswan

Dont think asoro was up to pace today didnt make enough runs think he was wrong sub to bring on.also thought the ref gave nothing for ollie and also it should have been a free kick to us when they had a corn
er to win the game. Gutted
Asoro on 18:42 - Oct 6 with 1309 viewsChief

I actually thought he had one of his best performances myself (which doesn't say much!) But he didn't look entirely like he'd never seen a ball before today. Caused a few issues but his technique on the ball is kraap

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Asoro on 19:51 - Oct 6 with 1175 viewskarnataka

With Roberts & James in the wide positions in the first half we looked threatening every time we went forward but Asoro was nowhere near Roberts' level of threat even though he was better than usual. I would be delighted if Asoro comes good and becomes a very useful member of the squad but unfortunately I'm yet to be convinced it's likely to happen.
Asoro on 20:03 - Oct 6 with 1147 viewsDrGonzo

Asoro on 18:42 - Oct 6 by Chief

I actually thought he had one of his best performances myself (which doesn't say much!) But he didn't look entirely like he'd never seen a ball before today. Caused a few issues but his technique on the ball is kraap

Said the same myself. Done more than he's done all season. Still unconvinced.
Asoro on 20:50 - Oct 6 with 1084 viewsawayjack

Asoro on 19:51 - Oct 6 by karnataka

With Roberts & James in the wide positions in the first half we looked threatening every time we went forward but Asoro was nowhere near Roberts' level of threat even though he was better than usual. I would be delighted if Asoro comes good and becomes a very useful member of the squad but unfortunately I'm yet to be convinced it's likely to happen.

Agree with that. He doesn’t deserve selection IMO and neither does Nordfelt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024