Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFC info 18:37 - Nov 12 with 1848 viewsperplex

Any UFC fans on here have any idea what happens when the contract with By sports runs out on Dec 3rd I heard Eleven sports may have the contract in 2019 but there just a streaming site is there anyway we can still tape the live events on tv things not looking to good at the moment I have no idea wtf is going on.
UFC info on 18:46 - Nov 12 with 1836 viewsswanjackal

No idea sorry. I watch all the events (plus the fight pass early prelims) but not through BT.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 18:49]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UFC info on 18:52 - Nov 12 with 1829 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eleven Sports have the rights from January. It's looking likely they'll make the Fight Night cards available on their streaming service and then have the main PPVs on Sky or BT Box Office.

It was fun while it lasted and no doubt it'll be back to normal when interest in the UFC tanks in the following few years in this country due to so few people being willing to stay up until 6am whilst paying through the roof to do so.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

UFC info on 20:37 - Nov 12 with 1798 viewstrinityann

UFC info on 18:52 - Nov 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Eleven Sports have the rights from January. It's looking likely they'll make the Fight Night cards available on their streaming service and then have the main PPVs on Sky or BT Box Office.

It was fun while it lasted and no doubt it'll be back to normal when interest in the UFC tanks in the following few years in this country due to so few people being willing to stay up until 6am whilst paying through the roof to do so.

It was the only reason why I subscribed to BT sports after our relegation last season. No more UFC or rugby now after they have moved to sports streaming services. Its an expensive hobby now watching sports.
UFC info on 20:55 - Nov 12 with 1783 viewsperplex

I phoned them to cancel due to them stopping showing UFC events and they cut the price in half so l decided to stay mostly because of the Boxing
UFC info on 20:59 - Nov 12 with 1778 viewsperplex

Been dreading this for years we have had it good seeing the Americans have to pay nearly 50 quid for a ppv I agree with Dwight can't see UFC ppv catching on here.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 21:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024