Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing Vs Watching the Swans 13:22 - Nov 26 with 2941 viewsBenJ94

So, I've played football myself and watched the swans growing up, due to kick off times, it was possible. As I started to get older, I didnt so much lose interest in playing but much preferred watching the swans home and away every weekend, and by the time I got to senior football it was carry on playing or watch the swans....so I chose the swans. Fast forward to now, I'm 24, I've seen us come through the divisions, from that day at Bury, to winning at Wembley (twice) watching us in Europe against teams like Napoli and Valencia and the pretty rapid demise since. For the last year or so, I've found myself growing more and more frustrated with the way things have gone down at the club and the way it's being run. I've recently taken up playing again and I've enjoyed myself more in those couple of games I've played than I have had watching any swans games for the past 3-4 years. So, the question is, if given the chance (especially for the oldies of the forum) to play football again or watching the swans, which would you choose?
Playing Vs Watching the Swans on 22:51 - Nov 28 with 372 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Playing Vs Watching the Swans on 12:02 - Nov 28 by valleyboy

Most injuries come because you are not fit

I would expect that it’s not because you have had a football injury as such, but because you have not done the training

I was lucky that I had very little injuries in my time playing football, as not only did I train twice a week in the playing season but went out three times a week for 4-5 mile run in the close season

Congratulations

Your post is Facking dreadful, fair play .What the Fack are you on abou ?

How about You must of been one of the lucky ones

Or a centre half who kicked Fack out of everything

Fitness has Fack all to do with it
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 22:54]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024