Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich thoughts 07:14 - Apr 20 with 2264 viewsGlyn1

They just got beat 4 - 0.

They have won only 6 of their last 56 matches.

What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/457358/swansea-thoughts/#7

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ipswich thoughts on 07:16 - Apr 20 with 2253 viewsItchySphincter

We’ll lose 3-2.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ipswich thoughts on 08:45 - Apr 20 with 2144 viewsThrasher6

We are playing away...if they all have feet (to cross a ball).....and arms (for long throw ins) we will lose....heavily probably

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Ipswich thoughts on 08:57 - Apr 20 with 2104 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich 2, Swans 5.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ipswich thoughts on 09:20 - Apr 20 with 2056 viewsFireboy2

Its ok me and the eldest arent going so we will win comfortably
Ipswich thoughts on 09:24 - Apr 20 with 2053 viewsCaptain_Sham

94% possession. 6-0 defeat from 3 Ipswich efforts on target.

Its just a ride.

Ipswich thoughts on 21:41 - Apr 20 with 1813 viewsAndy1300

Like QPR all over again.

We didn't see that coming

Number 1 team in Wales

Ipswich thoughts on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 1769 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich thoughts on 09:20 - Apr 20 by Fireboy2

Its ok me and the eldest arent going so we will win comfortably

Potter has banned you from away games

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ipswich thoughts on 22:09 - Apr 20 with 1770 viewsInsolent_Minx

Seems a long time since we played your team. I can't remember the score, the season has by now merged in to one long misery. I spend most of my time trying to forget.

So we're relegated now. First time since the 1950's, well it was always going to happen with the crap players and management and owner. Could be some time before we make it back but like me you'll remember better times in the early 1980's when both teams did well in the old first division.

I hope those traveling over have a good trip but please try not to take any more points from us, it's embarrassing enough as it is (our points total) Bit of advice, Portman Road can be tricky to get out from at full time if you're headed back west, especially with a Bank Holiday upon us. I see you got some good players that can score goals but that doesn't automatically suggest we'll hand you a win on a plate.

Many of us just want the season over, some are getting all excited about the thought of League One 'football' but I'm not looking forward to it one bit. Especially given how much time it could realistically be to make it back to the second level.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich thoughts on 22:41 - Apr 20 with 1725 viewslonglostjack

Ipswich thoughts on 22:09 - Apr 20 by Insolent_Minx

Seems a long time since we played your team. I can't remember the score, the season has by now merged in to one long misery. I spend most of my time trying to forget.

So we're relegated now. First time since the 1950's, well it was always going to happen with the crap players and management and owner. Could be some time before we make it back but like me you'll remember better times in the early 1980's when both teams did well in the old first division.

I hope those traveling over have a good trip but please try not to take any more points from us, it's embarrassing enough as it is (our points total) Bit of advice, Portman Road can be tricky to get out from at full time if you're headed back west, especially with a Bank Holiday upon us. I see you got some good players that can score goals but that doesn't automatically suggest we'll hand you a win on a plate.

Many of us just want the season over, some are getting all excited about the thought of League One 'football' but I'm not looking forward to it one bit. Especially given how much time it could realistically be to make it back to the second level.

Money has ruined the game mate. Those old first division days seem a long time ago. Your last game is against Leeds. Ruin their automatic promotion chances and you’ll have done something this season!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ipswich thoughts on 23:44 - Apr 20 with 1664 viewsFireboy2

Ipswich thoughts on 22:08 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Potter has banned you from away games

WHAAAAAAT????

And ruin our enjoyment.

Never
Ipswich thoughts on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 1313 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ipswich thoughts on 22:09 - Apr 20 by Insolent_Minx

I will be there my nearest ground this season

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ipswich thoughts on 19:36 - Apr 21 with 1251 viewsGlyn1

Ipswich thoughts on 18:30 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

I will be there my nearest ground this season

What's your nearest ground next season?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ipswich thoughts on 19:56 - Apr 21 with 1228 viewsairedale

Ipswich thoughts on 19:36 - Apr 21 by Glyn1

What's your nearest ground next season?

Are you trying to triangulate him Glyn?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024