Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First through the door for cash.. 00:35 - May 7 with 2786 viewsSwanjaxs

First through the door for cash..

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

First through the door for cash.. on 08:52 - May 8 with 531 viewsDr_Winston

First through the door for cash.. on 08:44 - May 8 by 34dfgdf54

I think most want us to reinvest some money if we get any sort of fee from the Ayew Brothers etc.

It can't and won't happen though, I'm far from a financial expert, but from what others have said who actually know what they are talking about, the situation we have been put in my Jenkins is too perilous at present. It will be another summer of outgoings with very little coming the other way.

My hope is for the likes of Grimes, Rodon, VDH, Oli to carry on in the same vain as last year with the likes of Byers to excel more now they have had some experience. Maybe add a loan or two in like Derby have successfully done this year with Mason Mount.

I have a gut feeling though that Oli, VDH will be leaving along with James, which could potentially leave us completely screwed over.

It very much depends on how early we get players off the books. IF the Ayew brothers, Baston, Montero, Narsingh et al move on quickly then we may be in a better position. I also doubt that we'll be seeing either of Olsson or Fer again, which is probably 40/50 grand a week off the bill.

I'm not getting too worked up about Dan James. His potential and contract situation mean that chances are he'd be off this summer regardless of our financial situation.

As for Oli, the kind of fee we should be asking for a proven Championship goalscorer would probably dissuade a lot of bids. If we can't get shot of players we'd rather lose instead then we might have to drop the price.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

First through the door for cash.. on 10:55 - May 8 with 463 viewsSwanjaxs

Jim White has just said on Talksport that five of the top six are in for Daniel James, only Citeh are not interested, says that Ryan Giggs has personally recommended James to the United hierarchy... there's gona be 27 very happy Americans by the looks of it if a bidding war takes place

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

First through the door for cash.. on 20:13 - May 8 with 385 viewsDewi1jack

First through the door for cash.. on 10:55 - May 8 by Swanjaxs

Jim White has just said on Talksport that five of the top six are in for Daniel James, only Citeh are not interested, says that Ryan Giggs has personally recommended James to the United hierarchy... there's gona be 27 very happy Americans by the looks of it if a bidding war takes place

Sell to the highest bidder with a loan back clause.

As long as we shift the mercenary brothers we'll be a lot better off as a club.
Personally I'd bring baston back.
If he refuses he doesn't play anywhere as we hold his registration.
Plus he can be fined 2 weeks wages for each training session he misses think.

Could end up paying the yanks bonus himself 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

First through the door for cash.. on 20:32 - May 8 with 368 viewsmynamesjeff1

First through the door for cash.. on 10:55 - May 8 by Swanjaxs

Heard United links from 2 people I know.

One said he was invited to a mid week game not long ago and the other said he’s dropped a hint to one of his pals.

Please note that these are just rumours at this time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024