Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Bowen 06:30 - Jun 6 with 6323 views34dfgdf54

Has gone to third favourite overnight. Can you imagine that?

Actually don’t. It doesn’t bare thinking about
Mark Bowen on 07:19 - Jun 6 with 4470 viewsThornburyswan

Good point, although I genuinely think the bookies have no clue what/who/when is going on!
Mark Bowen on 07:23 - Jun 6 with 4456 viewsSwansea93

Noticed Mark Pembridge in the betting as well

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Mark Bowen on 07:36 - Jun 6 with 4402 views34dfgdf54

Mark Bowen on 07:19 - Jun 6 by Thornburyswan

Good point, although I genuinely think the bookies have no clue what/who/when is going on!

Agree with that. They still have Mellon favourite, I think that ship has well and truly sailed.
Mark Bowen on 08:16 - Jun 6 with 4278 viewsWarwickHunt

Mark Bowen on 07:19 - Jun 6 by Thornburyswan

Oh FFS, of course they fûcking don’t! Odds reflect the money that’s been placed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 9:25]
Mark Bowen on 08:45 - Jun 6 with 4181 viewsDr_Winston

Mark Bowen on 08:16 - Jun 6 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS, of course they fûcking don’t! Odds reflect the money that’s been placed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2019 9:25]

It's truly staggering how often that needs to be pointed out.

You'd swear that some people think Ladbrokes have an intelligence network up there with GCHQ.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mark Bowen on 09:01 - Jun 6 with 4130 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mark Bowen on 08:45 - Jun 6 by Dr_Winston

It's truly staggering how often that needs to be pointed out.

You'd swear that some people think Ladbrokes have an intelligence network up there with GCHQ.

That bad?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mark Bowen on 09:28 - Jun 6 with 4034 viewsThornburyswan

John Eustace into favourite now
Mark Bowen on 09:29 - Jun 6 with 4026 viewsWarwickHunt

Mark Bowen on 09:28 - Jun 6 by Thornburyswan

John Eustace into favourite now

Doris Bonkers just spaffed this week’s cat litter money on him then.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Bowen on 10:05 - Jun 6 with 3922 viewsPapaLazarou

Bowen interviewed, and interviewed well. He's on the shortlist.

He also turned the job down previously, I think it was before they appointed Carvalhal. But I'm guessing being no. 2 to Hughes in the Championship isn't such an attractive proposition...
Mark Bowen on 10:24 - Jun 6 with 3845 viewsThrasher6

Mark Bowen on 10:05 - Jun 6 by PapaLazarou

Bowen interviewed, and interviewed well. He's on the shortlist.

He also turned the job down previously, I think it was before they appointed Carvalhal. But I'm guessing being no. 2 to Hughes in the Championship isn't such an attractive proposition...

Glad you enjoyed his presentation....Interviewers: Trevor Birch, Leon Britton, Alan Curtis and PapaLazarou

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Mark Bowen on 10:27 - Jun 6 with 3820 viewsPapaLazarou

Mark Bowen on 10:24 - Jun 6 by Thrasher6

Glad you enjoyed his presentation....Interviewers: Trevor Birch, Leon Britton, Alan Curtis and PapaLazarou

I'll enjoy it even more if he comes in at 40/1.
Mark Bowen on 10:30 - Jun 6 with 3790 viewsWarwickHunt

Mark Bowen on 10:27 - Jun 6 by PapaLazarou

I'll enjoy it even more if he comes in at 40/1.

He’s a dinosaur. No thanks.
Mark Bowen on 11:54 - Jun 6 with 3586 viewsBadlands

As well as continuing where Potter left off I think the younger players will also need someone with similar man management skills or someone they look up to.
If Mark Bowen was announced as the local village team manager not many would get excited.
I recall him being highly thought of at Stoke!!
Surprised Ian Walsh hasn't applied as he has always been quick to point out our facts and predicted our relegation (every season we were in the PL).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mark Bowen on 17:23 - Jun 6 with 3250 viewsfrancos16

Mark Bowen on 11:54 - Jun 6 by Badlands

As well as continuing where Potter left off I think the younger players will also need someone with similar man management skills or someone they look up to.
If Mark Bowen was announced as the local village team manager not many would get excited.
I recall him being highly thought of at Stoke!!
Surprised Ian Walsh hasn't applied as he has always been quick to point out our facts and predicted our relegation (every season we were in the PL).

10/11 on with skybet . I had a punt at 8 s . For me better than Guidolin , Bradley , Clement and Carvahal put together . They were all completely shite. He’s out of Sparkys shadow , been a great Assistant Manager and a Coach at Man City , Blackburn , Fulham , Stoke , QPR and Wales .He assisted Reading through the last 10 or so games of last season with Gomes and kept them up (Clement having almost buried them).
Mark Bowen on 18:21 - Jun 6 with 3092 viewsploppy

Have I imagined this or has Mark Bowen not been very fond of us in the past? Maybe, in my mind, I've tarred him with Mark Hughes' miserable brush.
Mark Bowen on 18:23 - Jun 6 with 3082 viewsJacket

Mark Bowen on 18:21 - Jun 6 by ploppy

Have I imagined this or has Mark Bowen not been very fond of us in the past? Maybe, in my mind, I've tarred him with Mark Hughes' miserable brush.

I think he's spent that much time with Hughes for the best part of 20 years, it's difficult to imagine he's anything but a miserable barstard.
Mark Bowen on 18:28 - Jun 6 with 3044 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mark Bowen on 18:21 - Jun 6 by ploppy

No you haven't imagined it.

Quite unpleasant towards us and fhe way we played when he was at Stoke. Came over as a bit of a c**t altogether.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mark Bowen on 18:41 - Jun 6 with 2981 viewsfrancos16

Mark Bowen on 18:28 - Jun 6 by Joe_bradshaw

No you haven't imagined it.

Quite unpleasant towards us and fhe way we played when he was at Stoke. Came over as a bit of a c**t altogether.

I have searched but cannot find anything derogatory he has said about the Swans but that aside he can be the most miserable Manager in the history of football as long as he galvanises this Club of ours (which incidentally we all know is in a terrible mess ) his experience in the game is streets ahead of any of the so called front runners
Mark Bowen on 19:02 - Jun 6 with 2919 views34dfgdf54

Bowen will be a complete and utter disaster.
Mark Bowen on 19:23 - Jun 6 with 2810 viewsBadlands

Mark Bowen on 17:23 - Jun 6 by francos16

10/11 on with skybet . I had a punt at 8 s . For me better than Guidolin , Bradley , Clement and Carvahal put together . They were all completely shite. He’s out of Sparkys shadow , been a great Assistant Manager and a Coach at Man City , Blackburn , Fulham , Stoke , QPR and Wales .He assisted Reading through the last 10 or so games of last season with Gomes and kept them up (Clement having almost buried them).

I had a punt at 8 s . For me better than Guidolin , Bradley , Clement and Carvahal put together
Did you like Monk as a manager as well?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mark Bowen on 20:09 - Jun 6 with 2622 viewsfrancos16

Mark Bowen on 19:23 - Jun 6 by Badlands

I had a punt at 8 s . For me better than Guidolin , Bradley , Clement and Carvahal put together
Did you like Monk as a manager as well?

Don’t worry Steve Cooper looks like he has it !!!! Never played a single game as a pro , never coached or managed a pro team but has looked after Welsh Prem sides and academy Under 17 sides !!!!! What f.....g planet are these people on . Could be almost as catastrophic as the Bradley appointment
Mark Bowen on 20:15 - Jun 6 with 2576 viewsmagicdaps10

Mark Bowen on 20:09 - Jun 6 by francos16

Don’t worry Steve Cooper looks like he has it !!!! Never played a single game as a pro , never coached or managed a pro team but has looked after Welsh Prem sides and academy Under 17 sides !!!!! What f.....g planet are these people on . Could be almost as catastrophic as the Bradley appointment

Out of curiosity, who did Jose Mourhinio and Brendan Rodgers play for?

Not saying you are wrong that it wouldn't work.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mark Bowen on 20:22 - Jun 6 with 2534 views34dfgdf54

Mark Bowen on 20:09 - Jun 6 by francos16

Who is this Steve Cooper fella then?

I don’t mean to sound ignorant but I have never heard of the guy
Mark Bowen on 20:24 - Jun 6 with 2512 viewsThornburyswan

Mark Bowen on 20:22 - Jun 6 by 34dfgdf54

Who is this Steve Cooper fella then?

I don’t mean to sound ignorant but I have never heard of the guy

Ex - Wrexham youth, then coaching Liverpool youth sides before moving to England set -up as current 'manager' of the U17s
Mark Bowen on 20:26 - Jun 6 with 2499 viewsmonmouth

Mark Bowen on 20:15 - Jun 6 by magicdaps10

Out of curiosity, who did Jose Mourhinio and Brendan Rodgers play for?

Not saying you are wrong that it wouldn't work.

Almost anything is better than that miserable revolting c*nt Bowen. Apart from Hughes. And yes, he was sulking for years for the pasting we handed out to his QPR. Except now he’s sliming around for a job, so has no backbone neither. I was cool about this, but if he’s appointed they can all f*ck right off. We’d need to win every game playing like Real to win me over to that shithouse. And even then I’d still detest him. We wouldn’t though, we’d play like all his other teams and be scraping around at the bottom.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024