Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? 22:04 - Jun 12 with 2461 viewslonglostjack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:44 - Jun 13 with 773 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:41 - Jun 13 by Nookiejack

Rise of UKIP which forced Cameron's hand?

What caused the rise of UKIP?

A rise of nationalism
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:45 - Jun 13 with 773 viewssherpajacob

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:41 - Jun 13 by Nookiejack

Rise of UKIP which forced Cameron's hand?

What caused the rise of UKIP?

The fall of the BNP.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:45 - Jun 13 with 773 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:53 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

There is no such thing as will of the people.We don't have a direct democracy we have a parliamentary representative The first responsibility of any Parliament is to put the interests of the country first, and if they decide that Brexit is harmful they will vote against it

Those who campaigned on the Tory or Labour manifesto were voted in to implement those manifesto elements, including implementing the referendum result.

I suspect those not in diehard Labour / Tory constituencies may not have received the same number of votes if they'd campaigned along the lines of "Yeah, we'll vote to invoke Article 50 whilst always working against it".
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:00 - Jun 13 with 753 viewsEbo

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 11:36 - Jun 13 by bluey_the_blue

Other:

MPs who voted for invocation of Article 50 knowing no clear plan, knowing the deadline, knowing the default leave position who have gone out of their way to oppose and undermine any negotiations to leave.

The cretins should have voted to block Article 50 invocation at that time.

Speaking of cretins.

Do you have your own forum to go to?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:06 - Jun 13 with 750 viewsBatterseajack

Will the people who voted for brexit accept some of this responsibility? After all they knew exactly what they voted for.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:09 - Jun 13 with 749 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:00 - Jun 13 by Ebo

Speaking of cretins.

Do you have your own forum to go to?

Thanks for your input.

Your opinion is welcome.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:15 - Jun 13 with 735 viewsNookiejack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 14:45 - Jun 13 by sherpajacob

The fall of the BNP.

What % of the vote did the BNP command?

UKIP won 27% in 2014 EU election which put pressure
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:50 - Jun 13 with 700 viewsjonesw

Little Englanders , which the welsh have become. If we leave the EU we will have to go to Westminster and beg for grants off a Tory right wing government, good luck there
Login to get fewer ads

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 16:00 - Jun 13 with 685 viewssherpajacob

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:15 - Jun 13 by Nookiejack

What % of the vote did the BNP command?

UKIP won 27% in 2014 EU election which put pressure

BNP got nearly a,million votes in 2009.

In 2014 their vote collapsed,

A,stab in the dark but I don't think those voters transferred their allegiance to the Lib dems.

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 16:59 - Jun 13 with 666 viewsNookiejack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 16:00 - Jun 13 by sherpajacob

BNP got nearly a,million votes in 2009.

In 2014 their vote collapsed,

A,stab in the dark but I don't think those voters transferred their allegiance to the Lib dems.

What % of the vote in 2009 was that?

UKIP obtained 27% in 2014
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 632 viewslonglostjack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 12:54 - Jun 13 by Cooperman

I'm surprised that David Cameron is not one of the voting options.

So I'll go 'other' - David Cameron.

Bullingdon Club covers Cameron and Boris 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 17:52 - Jun 13 with 625 viewsWingstandwood

Here's a simple answer i.e. THE politicians both EU and domestic (New Labour and Tories) and THE situation(s), THE life experiences, THE anxieties and THE mindset they've created to fuel discontent/anger.... The politician's created a reason to vote Brexit in the first place.

If you remove THE reasons and THE motivation to vote Brexit? Then nobody would give a sh1t about Europe. Like i've said previously i.e. "It should never have come to this". Because? Years ago, Europe was chattering classes and minor topic conversation.

Argus!

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 570 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'll throw another name out there.

John Major.

Failed to put Maastricht to the people, that stemmed a lot of dislike...
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 563 viewsNookiejack

Dominic Gieve and Anna Soubry undermining the Negotiating position at every turn.

Add Phillip Hammond for not releasing any funds for No Deal preparations - again undermining the negotiating position.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 561 viewsZaxx

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 15:06 - Jun 13 by Batterseajack

Will the people who voted for brexit accept some of this responsibility? After all they knew exactly what they voted for.

Did they?

Or were they misled by the likes of BJ and his puppeteers?
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:00 - Jun 13 with 553 viewsNookiejack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 20:56 - Jun 13 by Zaxx

Did they?

Or were they misled by the likes of BJ and his puppeteers?

Or did the majority of the people actually wanted to leave the EU and BJ tapped into the underlying undercurrent of opinion.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:04 - Jun 13 with 551 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone who voted anything other than Theresa May hasn’t been paying attention.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:37 - Jun 13 with 526 viewssherpajacob

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 20:49 - Jun 13 by bluey_the_blue

I'll throw another name out there.

John Major.

Failed to put Maastricht to the people, that stemmed a lot of dislike...

Why not add in Ted Heath, Jaques Delors, Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer,

Amazing that Bluey will do absolutely anything to divert blame from the shower of sh1te that is,the current Tory party.

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:52 - Jun 13 with 506 viewsNookiejack

Barnier for not conceding time limit to the backstop.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:53 - Jun 13 with 504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 13:53 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

There is no such thing as will of the people.We don't have a direct democracy we have a parliamentary representative The first responsibility of any Parliament is to put the interests of the country first, and if they decide that Brexit is harmful they will vote against it

That’s possibly the most sensible thing you’ve ever written on here.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 23:34 - Jun 13 with 464 viewsLeonWasGod

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:52 - Jun 13 by Nookiejack

Barnier for not conceding time limit to the backstop.

It's a backstop. The clue is in the name. Give it a time limit and you'd need a backstop to the backstop. Which gets a bit silly.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 23:36 - Jun 13 with 464 viewsjack_lord

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:53 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

It is, though I may have said the same thing a while back.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 00:01 - Jun 14 with 452 viewscontroversial_jack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 21:53 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

I'm happy you think so.I try not to neglect the education of my inferiors.
Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 00:02 - Jun 14 with 451 viewsNookiejack

Who is responsible for the Brexit fiasco? on 23:34 - Jun 13 by LeonWasGod

It's a backstop. The clue is in the name. Give it a time limit and you'd need a backstop to the backstop. Which gets a bit silly.

No as if the Trade negotiations go on for say 5 years it can be renegotiated then. If it is indefinite we will be screwed.

Agree a time limit to the backstop and we can all move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024