Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit 21:52 - Oct 1 with 640 viewsDarran

Government officials visited Liverpool this week to understand how bad things may get for other towns in the event of a No Deal Brexit.

Members of a parliamentary working group visited the city yesterday to help them develop disaster strategies to prevent nice places from ending up ‘all Liverpool like’.

Working group chair Pete Bowen said: “When we accepted this task we all thought that ‘Liverpool’ was a made up place to put onto Government documentation. Like Walford or a gritty Emmerdale.

“Colleagues spoke of Liverpool as if it were Narnia. A fictional place, where Kappa never truly left and everyone looked related. So you can understand our scepticism around it’s authenticity.”

MP Theresa Connell said: “It’s the only place I’ve ever been where Premier Inn don’t have a hotel. That immediately rings alarm bells.

“Leaving the railway station I was met by a number of peadophile stings. I was initially surprised Liverpool had internet, but it transpired that the sex offenders had actually travelled in from other places which were more on grid.”

Group member Rob Gray said: “Aldi’s appears to be a real central hub of activity in Liverpool, which is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

“Liverpool is however staying true to its roots due to the busy entrepreneurs selling class A drugs around the centre of town.”

Chairperson Bowen added: “I’ve taken lots of pictures and will be feeding back that our towns and villages don’t deserve to end up like this.

“It could go either way, some affluent MPs may be frightened by this or a Tory spin doctor may manage to dress Liverpool up as a cosmopolitan city of the future where it’s perfectly normal to walk around without any trousers on.”
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 22:00]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Government Officials visit Liverpool over Brexit on 22:00 - Oct 1 with 605 viewsGowerjack

So you've nicked that from Twitter.

Changed the references from Neath ( Isn't that where your from give or take?) to Liverpool and posted it on here.

And all because of your feud with a pensioner from the Wirral.

You're a strange man sometimes Darran.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Government Officials visit Liverpool over Brexit on 22:01 - Oct 1 with 600 viewsDarran

Government Officials visit Liverpool over Brexit on 22:00 - Oct 1 by Gowerjack

So you've nicked that from Twitter.

Changed the references from Neath ( Isn't that where your from give or take?) to Liverpool and posted it on here.

And all because of your feud with a pensioner from the Wirral.

You're a strange man sometimes Darran.

Someone sent it to me.

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:07 - Oct 1 with 582 viewsHumpty

It's not very funny is it?
Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:13 - Oct 1 with 566 viewsDarran

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:07 - Oct 1 by Humpty

It's not very funny is it?

It is funny it’s just that there’s too many miserable cuÅ„ts like you on this Forum dragging it down. As many people say it used to be great fun on here and now it isn’t because of total humourless wánkers.
It’s what once made this Forum so great and the busiest in the football league.

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 547 viewsHumpty

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:13 - Oct 1 by Darran

It is funny it’s just that there’s too many miserable cuÅ„ts like you on this Forum dragging it down. As many people say it used to be great fun on here and now it isn’t because of total humourless wánkers.
It’s what once made this Forum so great and the busiest in the football league.

No really. It just isn't funny.
Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:23 - Oct 1 with 535 viewsDarran

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:20 - Oct 1 by Humpty

No really. It just isn't funny.

Yeah it is. It really is. It’s called humour but like I said pricks like you haven’t got any.

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:26 - Oct 1 with 526 viewsHumpty

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:23 - Oct 1 by Darran

Yeah it is. It really is. It’s called humour but like I said pricks like you haven’t got any.

Ok. I just thought it was shit.
Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:29 - Oct 1 with 517 viewsDarran

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:26 - Oct 1 by Humpty

Ok. I just thought it was shit.

Yes but that’s because you’re a humourless prick.
Seriously other than sucking ECB’s cock what do you contribute? The square root of fuçk all that’s what.

Login to get fewer ads

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:31 - Oct 1 with 513 viewsHumpty

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:29 - Oct 1 by Darran

Yes but that’s because you’re a humourless prick.
Seriously other than sucking ECB’s cock what do you contribute? The square root of fuçk all that’s what.

Lol. Thanks for your "contribution" Darr. It was hilarious. Honest.
Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:32 - Oct 1 with 510 viewsDarran

Government Officials visit Liverpool over No Deal Brexit on 22:31 - Oct 1 by Humpty

Lol. Thanks for your "contribution" Darr. It was hilarious. Honest.

I just had a look and the last time you started a thread was 31st July 2018.
Thanks for stopping by,prick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024