Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... 19:03 - Oct 12 with 4722 viewsSwanjaxs

Seems an odd thing to come out with?

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leroy-fer-makes-interesting-swansea-city-revel

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 07:58 - Oct 17 with 579 viewsMagicDaps

Leroy's chatting absolute rubbish here. If he was reflecting on our time in the Prem, it may be plausible, but he says this was when he was 'leader'.

When he was captain, I struggle to believe that the seniors wouldn't speak to the younger players, given that the vast majority of our team had come from the U23's.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Youngsters told to keep thier mouths shut according to Leroy... on 20:50 - Oct 17 with 502 viewsbonymine

I’m very surprised at this ....Keiran Evans’s Dad Phil and Keri Andrews for Swansea Schoolboys were THE best coaches my son had in his younger days which included spells with SCFC Academy ,CCFC Academy and the Wales Victory Shield Squad.

STID ....Together Stronger 💪💪💪
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 20:52]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024