Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV debate 19:53 - Dec 1 with 1983 viewsWarwickHunt

Richard Burgon for Labour - FFS!

John Crace on Burgon

“But Corbyn just keeps coming back for more. He’s even happy to let Richard Burgon out on the media round to defend him. The shadow justice minister is quite possibly the stupidest person in Westminster — he makes Liz Truss look like an intellectual colossus — and there is no bad situation he can’t make a whole lot worse. A mitigation plea from Burgon invariably results in a heavier sentence. But Jeremy is OK with that. The more he is vilified, the more he is certain he is in the right”.
ITV debate on 19:57 - Dec 1 with 1973 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m not watching but following various live blogs. I did wonder about the thought process that led to the decision to send Burgon. “Right, so Jeremy isn’t doing this one so let’s put our absolute best person on it instead.”

And then they come up with Richard Burgon while Keir Starmer presumably sits at home watching Strictly. Madness.

Poll: Tory leader

ITV debate on 19:59 - Dec 1 with 1962 viewswaynekerr55

ITV debate on 19:57 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not watching but following various live blogs. I did wonder about the thought process that led to the decision to send Burgon. “Right, so Jeremy isn’t doing this one so let’s put our absolute best person on it instead.”

And then they come up with Richard Burgon while Keir Starmer presumably sits at home watching Strictly. Madness.

As Warwick says, Starmer doesn't fit the bill as he doesn't look like he's spent the night in a skip. Without going all tinfoil it does appear to be ideology over being elected.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

ITV debate on 20:07 - Dec 1 with 1939 viewsWarwickHunt

ITV debate on 19:57 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

Wrong-Bailey the other night. Corbyn a bigger problem than (lack of) Brexit policy on doorsteps oop north apparently .

Put another dim northerner on tv instead. Genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024