Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull away 18:14 - Jan 6 with 631 viewsbuilthjack

Been moved from Sat 15Th Feb to Fri 14th Feb.
So all you romantics can now take your mrs for a pie and a pint at half time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull away on 18:42 - Jan 6 with 576 viewsoldcob

Cause a couple of domestics that will.
Hull away on 18:42 - Jan 6 with 576 viewsSwansea93

Effort to the fans going to this and getting back 4am in the morning, I remember doing Carlisle away in L1 on a Tuesday night think it was Ashley Williams first game, atmosphere was outstanding.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Hull away on 18:54 - Jan 6 with 545 viewsAndy1300

Hull away on 18:42 - Jan 6 by Swansea93

Effort to the fans going to this and getting back 4am in the morning, I remember doing Carlisle away in L1 on a Tuesday night think it was Ashley Williams first game, atmosphere was outstanding.

Well isn’t that just great, not, how the feck are you supposed to make this game now if you can’t get a day off work?

Also, 2 games in 3 days 😳

Number 1 team in Wales

Hull away on 19:30 - Jan 6 with 495 viewsAndy1300

Hull away on 18:42 - Jan 6 by Swansea93

Well isn’t that just great, not, how the feck are you supposed to make this game now if you can’t get a day off work?

Also, 2 games in 3 days 😳

Number 1 team in Wales

Hull away on 19:39 - Jan 6 with 467 viewsLibertarian

Buugger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024