Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming matches 17:44 - Jan 11 with 2075 viewsairedale

Can anyone explain to a chap, what the difference is between your normal street and an Acestream.

TIA.
Streaming matches on 17:54 - Jan 11 with 2047 viewsblackpooljack

Might be wrong as its ages since i've even looked at acestream but wasnt that broadcast in HD and you needed to have downloaded some software. I just remeber it being a terrific quality pic but the image would break up ( cant explain how ) and you'd only see a silver image. Probably talking nonesense though.
Streaming matches on 18:12 - Jan 11 with 1996 viewsairedale

Streaming matches on 17:54 - Jan 11 by blackpooljack

Might be wrong as its ages since i've even looked at acestream but wasnt that broadcast in HD and you needed to have downloaded some software. I just remeber it being a terrific quality pic but the image would break up ( cant explain how ) and you'd only see a silver image. Probably talking nonesense though.

Don’t think its to do with HD, ‘cos I can get that anyhow. I think that you may be right about picture quality being better and I think you’re definitely right about needing software.

Just don’t know how to go about it or why I should. Dark art.
Streaming matches on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 1891 viewsjedijack

Streaming matches on 18:12 - Jan 11 by airedale

Don’t think its to do with HD, ‘cos I can get that anyhow. I think that you may be right about picture quality being better and I think you’re definitely right about needing software.

Just don’t know how to go about it or why I should. Dark art.

I might be mistaken but I think it works in a similar way to torrenting where the people connecting also help to keep the stream working. At least that's how Acestream worked when it came on the scene around 10 years ago.

Nice idea in principle but less secure than a standard stream.
Streaming matches on 08:39 - Jan 12 with 1741 viewsswans11

Streaming matches on 20:19 - Jan 11 by jedijack

I might be mistaken but I think it works in a similar way to torrenting where the people connecting also help to keep the stream working. At least that's how Acestream worked when it came on the scene around 10 years ago.

Nice idea in principle but less secure than a standard stream.

correct ace stream is p2p where as a normal stream is just hosted on a web server. Ace stream used to be better quality but now regular streams can be just as good if not better
Streaming matches on 08:46 - Jan 12 with 1735 viewsepaul

If youve got an android device or firestick, swiftstreamz is a free iptv app that has all the sports channels

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024