Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper Pro`s and Cons 19:00 - Feb 29 with 3754 viewsperplex

Would we really be better off with someone else at the helm, would another manager have been able to get more out of these players or been able to bring better one`s in, a different manager would have the same resources under this bunch of misfits running the club, its a tough one to call.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 19:03]
Cooper Pro`s and Cons on 21:49 - Feb 29 with 681 viewssainthelens

Cooper Pro`s and Cons on 21:36 - Feb 29 by hobo

The results haven't reflected our performances. We got robbed against one of the best teams in the league a couple of games ago. Denied a brilliant win today away to a playoff chasing side. I'm not sure what you expect?

The least we should expect is Cooper to learn how to close games out. Happening way too often, wether it be to get 1 point or 3. There has been mild improvement last 3 games in an attacking sense. But in no way have we been excellent. And I'm as biased as they come regarding us.
All bout opinions and expectations I suppose.
Cooper Pro`s and Cons on 21:54 - Feb 29 with 674 viewsjasper_T

Cooper Pro`s and Cons on 21:40 - Feb 29 by dunvantjack100

IMO when players get loaned in, the fact that they are young and learning get overlooked, compared to if they have come through our youth.

Our youth:
Roberts (24), Rodon (22)

Whereas the players we get in on loan are expected to be the finished product:

Wilmot (20), Guehi (19), Gallagher (20), Woodman (22), Brewster (19)

The harsh reality is that all 5 players mentioned above will be too good for us in a couple of years. Personally, I’d rather have the chance to have these players through their development, rather than sticking with what we had prior (overpaid, overrated prem players)

Our own youth should always been given greater benefit of the doubt as we're choosing to bring in and play other clubs' prospects, and time given to our own players will benefit us long-term.

If Guehi isn't better than what we already have saying "oh bless, he's only young he might be good in a few years" does Swansea City football club no good, does it? But maybe some fans are delighted little old Swansea can be a part of these future superstars life story.
Cooper Pro`s and Cons on 08:41 - Mar 1 with 587 viewsTimTtam

+ Improved our set piece defending
+ Has good contacts which allowed us to secure many loans
+ Doesn't just accept that we get bad ref decisions in games

- Sent Peterson away on loan (which will become permanent)
- Played Rodon, VDH, & Celina at various stages while they were injured (2/3 aggrevated their injuries)
- Has stopped us playing good passing football
- Players going backwards
- Awful use of subs
- Terrible game management late in games
- Lack of honesty in press conferences
- Giving Grimes the captaincy

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024