Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opodo 12:04 - Mar 19 with 550 viewsbuilthjack

Keep sending me emails about a London - Baku - Rome - London flights from 11th til the 22nd June.
It's dropping daily. The flights originally(8 altogether as I wanted to split the flights to get the cheapest), was £464. This morning it's down to £298.
Do they not realise I won't be going this year?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Opodo on 14:02 - Mar 19 with 510 viewsCooperman

If you think that there is some guy / lady who comes into work each morning and starts the day by penning you an e-mail that begins "Dear Builthy" then you are very much mistaken.

As an aside though, I use the Yahoo iOS app for personal e-mail and I cannot find a way of blocking regular senders of spam or sales pitches.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Opodo on 18:29 - Mar 19 with 449 viewsPacemaker

Having used Opodo recently I would group them with a lot of other travel agents as being happy to take your money but reluctant to return it when flights cannot be taken through no fault of your own.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Opodo on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 422 viewsbuilthjack

Opodo on 14:02 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

If you think that there is some guy / lady who comes into work each morning and starts the day by penning you an e-mail that begins "Dear Builthy" then you are very much mistaken.

As an aside though, I use the Yahoo iOS app for personal e-mail and I cannot find a way of blocking regular senders of spam or sales pitches.

It say she Dear Kenneth

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024