Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... 16:15 - Mar 29 with 2105 viewsSwanjaxs

Got a small bottle of crème de menthe leftover from Christmas.

No work till Tuesday night.

I'll be posting my usual well conducted debate later if anyone wants to join in.

Rules...

No arguments

No virus talk

Our very good friends for just up the road are most welcome to join in.

I'll be watching Countryfile in a bit when I get home from chappel.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:31]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 22:33 - Mar 29 with 456 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 21:19 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Steady ...

You might have to call out the emergency services 👀

3 glasses of wine and 2 large bottles of Peroni.
My first drink since Fulham away !!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 22:53 - Mar 29 with 428 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 22:33 - Mar 29 by builthjack

Get it down you Builthy

I can't imagine anyone on here is being silly about alcohol consumption at the moment.

I'm about to see off the last can of Carling in a four pack. (Carling about 00.1% volume so dont judge me)

Tomorrow I'll still walk my two setters at 6am as usual.

Picking up poo as I go along and keeping myself six foot away from all other dog walkers/joggers but giving them a nod and a smile..

We will get through this if we look after each other x
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 22:54]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:31 - Mar 29 with 406 viewsFireboy2

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 22:33 - Mar 29 by builthjack

You were a fvcking lightweight that day/night as well ya girl👧
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:37 - Mar 29 with 398 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:31 - Mar 29 by Fireboy2

Ah you know that's not true. can still do 20 if I need to.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:42 - Mar 29 with 393 viewsSwanjaxs

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:31 - Mar 29 by Fireboy2

Hold on fb a minute please...

I went to pick up a cat in Builth Wells about a year ago.

It was something like out of Salems Lot ...

A couple of ladys (in their 50's who lived on a mountain with horses and goats handed over a cat and took the best part of a grand for the privilege..

*Love Nyphdoorra cat from the coal mountain btw*

So in summary...

Buithy lives in a quiet backwater...

Only joking

We run mid and West Wales now.

RCT is black and White (thank you Roberto)

That's the way it is ...

YJB'S
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 23:50]

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:48 - Mar 29 with 388 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:42 - Mar 29 by Swanjaxs

Hold on fb a minute please...

I went to pick up a cat in Builth Wells about a year ago.

It was something like out of Salems Lot ...

A couple of ladys (in their 50's who lived on a mountain with horses and goats handed over a cat and took the best part of a grand for the privilege..

*Love Nyphdoorra cat from the coal mountain btw*

So in summary...

Buithy lives in a quiet backwater...

Only joking

We run mid and West Wales now.

RCT is black and White (thank you Roberto)

That's the way it is ...

YJB'S
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 23:50]

£1000 for pussy?

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 00:05 - Mar 30 with 382 viewsairedale

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 20:09 - Mar 29 by builthjack

A nice bottle of 2015 Merlot went down well with dinner

It’s 2020, how the fk has a bottle of black current juice (merlot) made it til now?
Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 07:24 - Mar 30 with 326 viewsHighjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 00:05 - Mar 30 by airedale

It’s 2020, how the fk has a bottle of black current juice (merlot) made it til now?

He bought it at quarter past eight.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 08:26 - Mar 30 with 312 viewsbuilthjack

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 00:05 - Mar 30 by airedale

It's been in my underground wine cellar

Sunday night isolation moderation tipple thread from 8pm... on 23:39 - Mar 30 with 245 viewsTNT

I read that this is a good time to finish off things you've started around the house.

So, I found a bottle of merlot.
Then a bottle of Chardonnay,
and then a bottleShizazz… you've no idea how fecking great I feel.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024