Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial 10:08 - Jun 14 with 28284 viewsNeath_Jack

https://news.sky.com/story/arrest-after-man-pictured-urinating-beside-memorial-f

Do we have sympathy for him, p1ssed up, no open toilets, unaware of where he was going, or, ignorance is no defence?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:08 - Jul 12 with 1061 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 17:38 - Jul 12 by chad

Probs as you pointed out, my insane jealousy of you reviewing the 2nd vote consultation document, that has driven me over the edge.

Why would I want someone who views, almost totally mirrored mine, on the shambles that was the first one, have anything to do with it.

Yes definitely me that’s unhinged

March 12 2019:

“ As far as Reviewing the documentation, I think you will find whilst Lisa and I had very similar views possibly my approach to other members concerns may be more considered and empathetic than telling them to F off. “

You explained it, helpfully, last year Chad. Your approach is ‘considered and empathetic’.

This was after loads of posts saying that you should review the docs even though you had no discernible relevant expertise. Obviously other than your wonderful personal skills.

I agree on the last bit.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 1055 viewsJackinexile1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:08 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

March 12 2019:

“ As far as Reviewing the documentation, I think you will find whilst Lisa and I had very similar views possibly my approach to other members concerns may be more considered and empathetic than telling them to F off. “

You explained it, helpfully, last year Chad. Your approach is ‘considered and empathetic’.

This was after loads of posts saying that you should review the docs even though you had no discernible relevant expertise. Obviously other than your wonderful personal skills.

I agree on the last bit.

Did any action come from reviewing the documents? You've all abandoned ship with no comment?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:14 - Jul 12 with 1051 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:12 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

Did any action come from reviewing the documents? You've all abandoned ship with no comment?

Why do you say that?

No ones abandoned ship from the legal group.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:16 - Jul 12 with 1050 viewsJackinexile1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:14 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

Why do you say that?

No ones abandoned ship from the legal group.

ah cool, I wasn't sure who was in the legal group... they are voted in members?
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:23 - Jul 12 with 1046 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:12 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

The docs in question were the papers asking members to vote on legal action last year (the second vote).

Poll: Tory leader

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 1039 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:16 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

ah cool, I wasn't sure who was in the legal group... they are voted in members?

A mixture. Some who sat in the groups that were elected members have left the main Trust board but will continue to support the group.

Others, such as myself or Dai aren’t elected members.

There are some who remain on the Trust board. So it’s a good mix.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 997 viewsJackinexile1

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 19:25 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

A mixture. Some who sat in the groups that were elected members have left the main Trust board but will continue to support the group.

Others, such as myself or Dai aren’t elected members.

There are some who remain on the Trust board. So it’s a good mix.

Thanks just frustrating, although everything is moving slow due to this nightmare, inclucing me speeding fine.
Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:26 - Jul 12 with 995 viewslondonlisa2001

Man Arrested For Urinating Beside Memorial on 21:25 - Jul 12 by Jackinexile1

Thanks just frustrating, although everything is moving slow due to this nightmare, inclucing me speeding fine.

It’s frustrating, but as I’m sure everyone understands, business has not been up and running the last few months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024