Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recording Swans TV 09:27 - Jun 26 with 2183 viewslegoman

Mrs L is working until the early pm tomorrow and is gutted to be missing the Luton game. Does anyone know if there is any free software out there I could use to record the game then watch "as live" when she gets home?

Alternatively, when does the official site usually put the replay up?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Recording Swans TV on 09:29 - Jun 26 with 2175 viewsItchySphincter

If you’re watching on iPhone you can record your screen. Not sure if it would work and the file would be substantial.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Recording Swans TV on 01:02 - Jun 27 with 1954 viewsBanosPerth

If you use a web browser there is a free plugin/addon called VideoDownloadHelper (seems to work best under Mozilla Firefox but can be installed under Chrome or Edge as well).

The alternative (guaranteed to work) is a free product called OBS Studio which is sophisticated (needs a bit of setup) but terrific once you get it going. Start recording and it just captures what appears on the monitor. It works best if you have two monitors - get it going on one, then watch it doing its thing as it records what is showing on the other monitor.

If you have an Apple product, well you do have my commiserations, but there is OBS for Mac available as well.
Recording Swans TV on 01:44 - Jun 27 with 1945 viewsBrother_Ben

Recording Swans TV on 01:02 - Jun 27 by BanosPerth

If you use a web browser there is a free plugin/addon called VideoDownloadHelper (seems to work best under Mozilla Firefox but can be installed under Chrome or Edge as well).

The alternative (guaranteed to work) is a free product called OBS Studio which is sophisticated (needs a bit of setup) but terrific once you get it going. Start recording and it just captures what appears on the monitor. It works best if you have two monitors - get it going on one, then watch it doing its thing as it records what is showing on the other monitor.

If you have an Apple product, well you do have my commiserations, but there is OBS for Mac available as well.

Pretty sure you can just call it up whenever you want
(don't quote me on that though)
Recording Swans TV on 02:30 - Jun 27 with 1928 viewsBanosPerth

Recording Swans TV on 01:44 - Jun 27 by Brother_Ben

Pretty sure you can just call it up whenever you want
(don't quote me on that though)

Not true last time I checked ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024