Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week 09:00 - Feb 23 with 1375 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week 23rd Feb 2021 09:00
Steve Cooper’s management skill set is in the midst of some testing times at the Liberty this week. Restoring self belief and faith in to a side taken apart by Huddersfield on Saturday, and dealing with the extremely sad news that Jordan Morris has an ACL injury after being stretchered off in Yorkshire. That means the Seattle Sounders loanee is out, and will be for up to a year. Resilience is a Cooperism, let’s see how it works. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City v Coventry City : Something special is needed from Cooper this week on 17:46 - Feb 26 with 184 viewsKeithHaynes

Well, you got quite close, I’m unsure how many but I reckon I got about seven Specials song titles in to that piece 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024