Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
$320 million Covid ad contract 22:48 - May 4 with 354 viewsRonaldStump

Known fact: the Global CEO of Omnicom Group who won the £320 Million Covid19 ad contract is a member of the 'International Business Council of World Economic Forum'- Klaus Schwab's Davos organisation!

Are we being played for fools?

(He She Him)

$320 million Covid ad contract on 12:13 - May 5 with 287 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder why they feel the need for COVID media propaganda until April 2022?
Don't worry though it is only tax payers money, as we have seen they are really good at wasting it.
$320 million Covid ad contract on 12:28 - May 5 with 281 viewsfelixstowe_jack

$320 million Covid ad contract on 12:13 - May 5 by A_Fans_Dad

I wonder why they feel the need for COVID media propaganda until April 2022?
Don't worry though it is only tax payers money, as we have seen they are really good at wasting it.

Would you class the development, purchase, of vaccines and the vaccination of millions in the UK as covoid propaganda until April 2022 as a waste of money? I think 98% of the UK population would consider it money well spent to save lives and get up back to near normally.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

$320 million Covid ad contract on 13:39 - May 6 with 199 viewsA_Fans_Dad

$320 million Covid ad contract on 12:28 - May 5 by felixstowe_jack

Would you class the development, purchase, of vaccines and the vaccination of millions in the UK as covoid propaganda until April 2022 as a waste of money? I think 98% of the UK population would consider it money well spent to save lives and get up back to near normally.

This is for advertising, absolutely nothing to do with buying vaccines, medicine or equipment.
So yes propoganda.
$320 million Covid ad contract on 13:50 - May 6 with 194 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Hyper inflation is coming, inevitable.

The Biden administration is going to pump trillions of dollars out into the American economy, the American dollar is going to collapse as a result.

I believe this is all part of the plan to destroy American hegemony.

On this side of the Atlantic the EU has to spend £100 billion Euros a year on saving their failed currency and we have spent a fortune on Covid response...yet this will be dwarfed by the Biden administration.

Every businessman I speak to is telling me that prices are starting to soar.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

$320 million Covid ad contract on 14:12 - May 6 with 188 viewsA_Fans_Dad

$320 million Covid ad contract on 13:50 - May 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

Hyper inflation is coming, inevitable.

The Biden administration is going to pump trillions of dollars out into the American economy, the American dollar is going to collapse as a result.

I believe this is all part of the plan to destroy American hegemony.

On this side of the Atlantic the EU has to spend £100 billion Euros a year on saving their failed currency and we have spent a fortune on Covid response...yet this will be dwarfed by the Biden administration.

Every businessman I speak to is telling me that prices are starting to soar.

Yes some items in the States have really taken off, plus "gas" as they call it is also sky rocketing and hence all prices will be affected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024