Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tummer 23:19 - Nov 16 with 560 viewsbuilthjack

Good to see you. Hope all is good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tummer on 16:54 - Nov 17 with 456 viewsLuther27

Is he on here Builth? Not seen a post from him for a while.
Tummer on 19:20 - Nov 17 with 416 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Thanks builth - I'm doing OK.

Hoping Melinda and I can get back to Wales again someday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Tummer on 19:34 - Nov 17 with 401 viewsbuilthjack

Tummer on 19:20 - Nov 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thanks builth - I'm doing OK.

Hoping Melinda and I can get back to Wales again someday.

Glad you are both well. Keep safe and we will have a pint or a cuppa when you are next over.
Swans could be in the Premier League by then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tummer on 23:30 - Nov 17 with 355 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Tummer on 19:34 - Nov 17 by builthjack

Glad you are both well. Keep safe and we will have a pint or a cuppa when you are next over.
Swans could be in the Premier League by then.

That would be great of course, but I'll try to make it before that so I don't look like a glory hunter.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024