Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 13:18 - Dec 6 with 1104 viewsYrAlarch

Has been found not guilty of assault.

There you go.
Joey Barton on 13:22 - Dec 6 with 1095 viewsonehunglow

juries eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joey Barton on 16:36 - Dec 6 with 1036 viewsYrAlarch

Joey Barton on 13:22 - Dec 6 by onehunglow

juries eh

Yes, but we didn't sit through the case, nodding off, doodling, texting,sending love notes to the Barristers.
Joey Barton on 18:17 - Dec 6 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Joey Barton on 16:36 - Dec 6 by YrAlarch

Yes, but we didn't sit through the case, nodding off, doodling, texting,sending love notes to the Barristers.

My exchanges with jonalot are not personal by the way simply my wonder are those who do a service in Court for people in trouble of one sort or another.
I am hoping to one day meet Jon over some coffee/croissants/bagels and let him know face to face how I view the Justice System in this country.

I really did start a book but got lost in the sepia coloured images my life has drawn plus I have little concentration powers .

I can tell you I have come across the Barton family many years ago when in Plod and suffice to say you wouldnt want your daughter to bring one home for Sunday tea .

Joey read a lot in prison but he is a stained man,from birth. He had little chance.

Joey Barton on 18:44 - Dec 6 with 988 viewsKeithHaynes

Joey Barton on 18:17 - Dec 6 by onehunglow

My exchanges with jonalot are not personal by the way simply my wonder are those who do a service in Court for people in trouble of one sort or another.
I am hoping to one day meet Jon over some coffee/croissants/bagels and let him know face to face how I view the Justice System in this country.

I really did start a book but got lost in the sepia coloured images my life has drawn plus I have little concentration powers .

I can tell you I have come across the Barton family many years ago when in Plod and suffice to say you wouldnt want your daughter to bring one home for Sunday tea .

Joey read a lot in prison but he is a stained man,from birth. He had little chance.

Based on that he has done well ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joey Barton on 10:36 - Dec 7 with 938 viewsonehunglow

Joey Barton on 18:44 - Dec 6 by KeithHaynes

Based on that he has done well ?

The only thing at which he has done well is to get out of the running sewer of his family .

His bloodline is not great Keith,trust me.

Joey Barton on 12:17 - Dec 7 with 908 viewsRonaldStump

Must have had a good brief

Mickeys are never innocent

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024