Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts 22:08 - Feb 8 with 1675 viewsSA71Jack

I wonder if any fellow Pembrokeshire fans would be interested in starting a bus for away trips again.

I recall ones running in the our first prem season to all away games, however the Blackburn game had some lager louts at the back with crates of beer that could have had us turned away and I recall commotion on here as a result. Obviously this time, buses without those unsavoury characters and behaviour would be the order of the day.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 22:24 - Feb 8 with 1642 viewsTeamofAlanTates

Will the bus have a valid MOT?
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 23:25 - Feb 8 with 1599 viewsSA71Jack

I know this was also an issue previously, but I think a valid MOT would be a secondary matter to the primary issue of lager louts; 1 person (driver) suffers when there’s an invalid MOT, the whole bus suffers when lager lout scrotes who would kick the heads in of anyone who challenge them on their behaviour get the bus turned around by police. Those Everton and Blackburn trips, we were so fortuitous. I was hoping for sips of tea from my flask, my cheeseboard and crackers and listening to radio 4 through my headphones whilst enjoying the Mid Wales and Lancashire scenery, however them lot drinking part way through the journey soon put pay to that, they were warned not to bring alcohol on the bus at the start!!!! Selfish!!!
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 17:30 - Feb 9 with 1498 viewsangryjack

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 23:25 - Feb 8 by SA71Jack

I know this was also an issue previously, but I think a valid MOT would be a secondary matter to the primary issue of lager louts; 1 person (driver) suffers when there’s an invalid MOT, the whole bus suffers when lager lout scrotes who would kick the heads in of anyone who challenge them on their behaviour get the bus turned around by police. Those Everton and Blackburn trips, we were so fortuitous. I was hoping for sips of tea from my flask, my cheeseboard and crackers and listening to radio 4 through my headphones whilst enjoying the Mid Wales and Lancashire scenery, however them lot drinking part way through the journey soon put pay to that, they were warned not to bring alcohol on the bus at the start!!!! Selfish!!!

I think you will all suffer and be left at the side of the road, if it has no mot,never mind being turned around..you be walking home
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 18:05 - Feb 10 with 1426 viewsKeithHaynes

This is a concerning thread 😂

I should add the first FOSCFA ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 01:25 - Feb 12 with 1192 viewsSA71Jack

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 17:30 - Feb 9 by angryjack

I think you will all suffer and be left at the side of the road, if it has no mot,never mind being turned around..you be walking home

This wasn’t the case at the Oxford FA cup tie 15/16 season; all made it to the ground and home as I recall, however the driver was to appear in court (not sure how that went), but it seemed the Pembrokeshire fans away trips dried up after that day.

I would imagine there is very little interest in away games among Pembrokeshire fans these days, as probably was the case after that Oxford game, as that was around the start of the going getting tough for us to paraphrase Billy Ocean. Perhaps one day the glory days of trips to Anfield and Old Trafford will return, and so will the Pembrokeshire Jacks away days…..
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 01:37 - Feb 12 with 1185 viewsSA71Jack

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 18:05 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

This is a concerning thread 😂

I should add the first FOSCFA ?

Out of general interest, what is happening with the Travel Club? National Express ran some coaches to games this season, but I’ve heard they have stopped too?
Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 07:46 - Feb 12 with 1148 viewsKeithHaynes

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 01:37 - Feb 12 by SA71Jack

Out of general interest, what is happening with the Travel Club? National Express ran some coaches to games this season, but I’ve heard they have stopped too?

It’s a good point, I’m unsure how the travel club now operates, I’m sure there’s many on here who will have more info. We used to have loads travelling by coach and train from Milford and Haverfordwest in the 80’s. Hundreds in fact at times that is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 08:23 - Feb 12 with 1138 views3swan

Pembrokeshire fans bus, this time without lager louts on 01:37 - Feb 12 by SA71Jack

The club now use Turners Coachways a Bristol firm. Tickets can be bought online with away match tickets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024