Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupid 19:09 - Apr 30 with 2606 viewsChurchie

Best chance we ever had and we let him go.

[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 19:10]
Stupid on 20:39 - Apr 30 with 2391 viewsLogman

I tend to agree but at the same time I am hoping the owners talked to him at depth about how things would develop under him and they decided that other options were better.
Stupid on 20:45 - Apr 30 with 2358 viewsNed_Kennedys

Best chance of what exactly?

Lots of overreaction on here at the moment IMO.
Stupid on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 2325 viewsLogman

Stupid on 20:45 - Apr 30 by Ned_Kennedys

Development and progression
Stupid on 21:45 - Apr 30 with 2146 viewsLblock

Stupid on 20:45 - Apr 30 by Ned_Kennedys

Agreed.

Gerry Francis he aint.

Ollie Mk1 he aint.

King Warnock he certainly aint.

We move on....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stupid on 08:28 - May 1 with 1764 viewsRuislipHoop

I cannot watch another season of “ looking after the football”.
Stupid on 09:00 - May 1 with 1677 viewsenfieldargh

The heady days of winning runs feel so distant and as said looking after the football did work for a while but every team (bar Reading home ) worked out how to combat our tactics.

In fact it did appear to be let them pizzball about the back line and hold your ground then when the ball eventually gets into midfield swarm around them like rabid dogs and it goes back, which latterly started to happen when said rabid dogs thought about swarming .

Losing Willock ,Wallace, Chair and other wing backs did really smash a hole in the attacking part of our game play but there was no finisher to take the chances that came along. We needed pace mixed with skill down the flanks Albert/Moses showed this in glimpses and no matter how good defenders are pace terrifies most of them at championship level. Even Ossie KayKay came on and caused them problems with Albert for a breif moment. Sheff's answer to this was sudden injuries and possible concussion precautions

I haven't forgotten the scoring runs in games 27 was it? so team play did work but clean sheets were imperative to this style as we rarely scored more than 2 goals/game

I really feel that MW would have continued his style but the playing personnel would need an overhaul especially if/when we loose one or two of our gems.

Having to use 6 keepers is bonkers and compounded the fall off.

I'm really torn over MW but having supported this lot since 1967 I've seen the end of the world and got close to the end of the rainbow too.

Nothings gonna change my love for you Rangers we move on for better for worse thats life innit.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Stupid on 09:52 - May 1 with 1601 viewsbosh67

Stupid on 09:00 - May 1 by enfieldargh

The heady days of winning runs feel so distant and as said looking after the football did work for a while but every team (bar Reading home ) worked out how to combat our tactics.

In fact it did appear to be let them pizzball about the back line and hold your ground then when the ball eventually gets into midfield swarm around them like rabid dogs and it goes back, which latterly started to happen when said rabid dogs thought about swarming .

Losing Willock ,Wallace, Chair and other wing backs did really smash a hole in the attacking part of our game play but there was no finisher to take the chances that came along. We needed pace mixed with skill down the flanks Albert/Moses showed this in glimpses and no matter how good defenders are pace terrifies most of them at championship level. Even Ossie KayKay came on and caused them problems with Albert for a breif moment. Sheff's answer to this was sudden injuries and possible concussion precautions

I haven't forgotten the scoring runs in games 27 was it? so team play did work but clean sheets were imperative to this style as we rarely scored more than 2 goals/game

I really feel that MW would have continued his style but the playing personnel would need an overhaul especially if/when we loose one or two of our gems.

Having to use 6 keepers is bonkers and compounded the fall off.

I'm really torn over MW but having supported this lot since 1967 I've seen the end of the world and got close to the end of the rainbow too.

Nothings gonna change my love for you Rangers we move on for better for worse thats life innit.

Yup started going as a child in 72. It does feel like we are moving into a period of depression after a hopeful period of moderate. Underdogs who generally under achieve has been us for so long. Every so often we become a beautiful butterfly dancing through the air until we inevitably hit someone’s windscreen 5 seconds later!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024