Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) 00:01 - May 28 with 521 viewsJack123

R.I.P Loved your music, 60 years of age, too young.

[Post edited 28 May 2022 0:02]

libera nos a malo

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 07:30 - May 28 with 473 views1983

RIP

Love Depeche Mode went to see them in London the night all those stabbings happened in Market Borough coming out of the gig the whole place went silent as news was coming through about the stabbings and you could feel the whole mood change from everyone having a laugh to anxiety and just wanting to get the fleck out of London.

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 09:08 - May 28 with 457 viewsBoundy

One of my favourite bands , still listening to their music 40 years on , RIP Andy .

A classic

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 18:26 - May 28 with 415 viewsshingle

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 09:08 - May 28 by Boundy

One of my favourite bands , still listening to their music 40 years on , RIP Andy .

A classic

Started off playing nice little pop songs on there synths and were despised by many in this country they then proceeded to make amazing Albums become massive in America and end up being one of the top live bands in the world with Dave Gahan being one of the worlds great front men as well great band play fair.
Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 18:30 - May 28 with 412 viewsshingle

Andy Fletcher (Depeche Mode) on 07:30 - May 28 by 1983

RIP

Love Depeche Mode went to see them in London the night all those stabbings happened in Market Borough coming out of the gig the whole place went silent as news was coming through about the stabbings and you could feel the whole mood change from everyone having a laugh to anxiety and just wanting to get the fleck out of London.

I was there to mate, was all a bit surreal and you knew by the police presence leaving the London Stadium that something really bad was going on, not one of there better performances either but they were still good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024