Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bucha massacre 01:54 - Dec 23 with 10642 viewsdeanscfc

Reluctant to start anything more about Russia's invasion of Ukraine but I feel that this particular subject needs attention.

Remember when a handful of people here did their best to try and deny Russia's war crimes in Bucha? Well here is the NY Times investigation into what happened. As conclusive as it gets with video footage, audio, images, call history etc.

Of course it won't be a surprise to any normal person, but I do think that those who tried to spread Kremlin propaganda should be shamed for it. I would say 'ashamed', but they won't be, as you have to already have something quite wrong with you to support Russia in this.

Investigation here. 30 minute video and report:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/22/video/russia-ukraine-bucha-massacre-takeaways
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 1:54]
Bucha massacre on 10:37 - Jan 29 with 895 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 19:32 - Jan 28 by Boundy

Try again , In September, Putin suggested the possibility of using nuclear weapons in Russia’s war on Ukraine. “We will use all means to defend the nation and the people,” Putin said on the 21st, and on the 30th he added, “It is the United States that has set a precedent for the use of nuclear weapons.” Even if Russia uses nuclear weapons, Western military experts predict that it will not respond with them, fearing that the West will expand into World War III. Senior Representative Borrell said that, like Russia, the West will not respond with nuclear weapons. As the leader of one of the three N.A.T.O. members with nuclear weapons — the others being the United States and the United Kingdom — President Emmanuel Macron said in an interview with French media last Wednesday that France will not respond to a Russian nuclear attack on Ukraine with its nuclear arsenal. Rather, the West is expected to respond by destroying Russian military facilities with missiles or providing more deadly weapons to the Ukrainian military. Citing a N.A.T.O. official, the Financial Times said that N.A.T.O.’s response is likely to involve conventional weaponry,
So I suggest as so often recently seen by yourself try backtracking or as the russia have done with some success спасаться бегством

No he didn't mention nukes at all. He said all means, meaning he has nukes as a deterrent, which is the purpose of them and that's why we have them too.

However, if F16 jets supplied by the west attack Russia, then I wouldn't be surprised if tactical nukes are used. Putin is not going to lose this conflict.It's NATO against Russia.The US secretary of state has stated, " the American role in this is to weaken Russia.
Bucha massacre on 14:40 - Jan 29 with 862 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 10:37 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

No he didn't mention nukes at all. He said all means, meaning he has nukes as a deterrent, which is the purpose of them and that's why we have them too.

However, if F16 jets supplied by the west attack Russia, then I wouldn't be surprised if tactical nukes are used. Putin is not going to lose this conflict.It's NATO against Russia.The US secretary of state has stated, " the American role in this is to weaken Russia.

Aye it’s NATO bullying poor Russia after they invaded a sovereign nation state. Jesus wept:

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Bucha massacre on 16:01 - Jan 29 with 834 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 14:40 - Jan 29 by Badgeman

Aye it’s NATO bullying poor Russia after they invaded a sovereign nation state. Jesus wept:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/1/26/russia-nato-

The Ukraine isn't even in NATO
Bucha massacre on 16:04 - Jan 29 with 833 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 16:01 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/1/26/russia-nato-

The Ukraine isn't even in NATO

I didn’t say they were. I expect they’ll join though when Putin is humiliated and defeated.

Bucha massacre on 17:48 - Jan 29 with 822 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 16:04 - Jan 29 by Badgeman

I didn’t say they were. I expect they’ll join though when Putin is humiliated and defeated.

If they aren't, then why are NATO countries supplying them? That's a breach of International law. They will never join NATO or the EU
Bucha massacre on 17:56 - Jan 29 with 815 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 17:48 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

If they aren't, then why are NATO countries supplying them? That's a breach of International law. They will never join NATO or the EU

How is NATO supplying Ukraine with weapons and supplies a violation of international law? NATO countries are supplying Ukraine with weapons because Russia invaded them. Keep up.

Bucha massacre on 19:34 - Jan 29 with 803 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 17:56 - Jan 29 by Badgeman

How is NATO supplying Ukraine with weapons and supplies a violation of international law? NATO countries are supplying Ukraine with weapons because Russia invaded them. Keep up.

The Ukraine is not in NATO
Bucha massacre on 19:47 - Jan 29 with 800 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 19:34 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

And?

Login to get fewer ads

Bucha massacre on 19:47 - Jan 29 with 800 viewsSullutaCreturned

Bucha massacre on 19:34 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

Countries buy weapons all the time from other countries, Saudi is not in NATO either but they buy weapons from us.

Russia and Iran trade weapns frequently, drones more recently. Russia used to get a good chunk of its equipment from....Ukraine!

So tell me, how is an independent country buying/recieving weaposn from other independent countries a breach of international law?

And you reckon Djack has lost it, he's a bit behind you.
Bucha massacre on 21:58 - Jan 29 with 772 viewsDJack

Bucha massacre on 19:47 - Jan 29 by SullutaCreturned

Countries buy weapons all the time from other countries, Saudi is not in NATO either but they buy weapons from us.

Russia and Iran trade weapns frequently, drones more recently. Russia used to get a good chunk of its equipment from....Ukraine!

So tell me, how is an independent country buying/recieving weaposn from other independent countries a breach of international law?

"And you reckon Djack has lost it, he's a bit behind you. "

Gee thanks... I think?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bucha massacre on 22:20 - Jan 29 with 765 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 19:47 - Jan 29 by SullutaCreturned

They do buy yes, but not when they are actually at war. They are not buying them, they are being given them. If you want to stop a conflict, don't feed it with more weapons.
Bucha massacre on 22:25 - Jan 29 with 763 viewsDr_Winston

Bucha massacre on 22:20 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

They do buy yes, but not when they are actually at war. They are not buying them, they are being given them. If you want to stop a conflict, don't feed it with more weapons.

But not feeding Ukraine with weapons would only result in a Russian victory.

Surely only absolute c*nts would want that to happen?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bucha massacre on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 762 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 22:25 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

No, it would make the two dictators to hold talks as they were going to do before Boris Johnson told Zelensky not to
Bucha massacre on 22:33 - Jan 29 with 761 viewsDr_Winston

Why is Zelensky a dictator?

Obviously I know you don't actually give a sh*t, but I'm bored so whatever.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bucha massacre on 23:39 - Jan 29 with 751 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 22:33 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Why is Zelensky a dictator?

Obviously I know you don't actually give a sh*t, but I'm bored so whatever.

He has banned many opposition parties, incorporated many private tv stations into the state broadcasting corporation. I think he even banned the Russian orthodox religion.
Bucha massacre on 02:44 - Jan 30 with 733 viewsDJack

Bucha massacre on 23:39 - Jan 29 by controversial_jack

He has banned many opposition parties, incorporated many private tv stations into the state broadcasting corporation. I think he even banned the Russian orthodox religion.

You mean pro Russian parties that were underming the country . At least one leader was found guilty of treason and the rest went of to Dubai to live in very expensive complexes...on the money of an MP. Sounds legit, yeah?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bucha massacre on 08:53 - Jan 30 with 702 viewsBoundy

Care to comment why are Iran & N Korea selling drones & artillery pieces to Russia or is that a lie ? Russia's widely known reliance on the supply of Western technology now being affected by sanctions , the so called Russian military might has for decades been unable to match the west's superior technological advances and that's more than apparent when examining discarded items of Russian weaponry ,
When disassembled, 27 of a variety of weapons and military systems, ranging from cruise missiles to air defence systems, were found to rely predominantly on Western components.That supply due to sanctions has now dwindled to trickle and that's being felt across the battlefield .

Anyone who thinks should Russia win in Ukraine that they will stop there , they won't, all the rhetoric emanating from quite a few members of the Dumas including Putin shows the wish to return the Russian Federation into the USSR ,a wish Putin's has had for years .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bucha massacre on 10:35 - Jan 30 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 02:44 - Jan 30 by DJack

You mean pro Russian parties that were underming the country . At least one leader was found guilty of treason and the rest went of to Dubai to live in very expensive complexes...on the money of an MP. Sounds legit, yeah?!

No, i mean legit parties and tv stations
Bucha massacre on 11:19 - Jan 30 with 680 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 10:35 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

No you don't. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Bucha massacre on 11:39 - Jan 30 with 674 viewscontroversial_jack

Bucha massacre on 11:19 - Jan 30 by Badgeman

No you don't. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

https://www.newsweek.com/zelensky-accused-censorship-over-ukraine-media-law-1770

There you go, that's what democracy means to the green man
Bucha massacre on 14:06 - Jan 30 with 659 viewsBadgeman

Bucha massacre on 11:39 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

https://www.newsweek.com/zelensky-accused-censorship-over-ukraine-media-law-1770

Nothing in that link demonstrated legitimate political parties or media outlets have been banned.

Bucha massacre on 16:19 - Jan 30 with 630 viewsBoundy

Bucha massacre on 11:39 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

ah yes the green man, another pro Russian derogotory term used againgst him . Dr W was right about certain inviduals on here , you being the main instigator , wear you crown with pride, you've earned it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bucha massacre on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 620 viewsSullutaCreturned

More utter nonsense, I know you have heard of lend/lease between us and the USA in WW2.
The West is supporting a sovereign country after an ILLEGAL invasion. The West doesn't want Ukraine to lose.

Of course for those supporting Russia, stopping the supply of weapons would be a good thing.
Russia is at war, who's been selling them weapons, they must stop because it's not fair and prolonging the war...hang on, wasn't it a special military operation? At least now the truth can be used without any more spurious claims.

Is this thread a Monty Python sketch? it's so ridiculous even Cleese and Chapman couldn't have penned it mind.
Bucha massacre on 17:41 - Jan 30 with 618 viewsGwyn737

Bucha massacre on 22:25 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

It only seems to be Belarus, Myanmar and Tucker Carlson rooting for Russia so I’d say your comment is pretty much right.
Bucha massacre on 19:32 - Jan 30 with 605 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bucha massacre on 10:35 - Jan 30 by controversial_jack

There are no legit TV stations in Russia. Any journalist who tells the truth is either mysteriously dies or is imprisoned.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024