Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cymru Premier/Cymru N/S 08:30 - May 13 with 4659 viewsBryanSwan

Anyone have any interest in the Welsh Leagues and Clubs.
Huge game in the Premier today Newtown v Haverfordwest for a place in European qualifiers.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Cymru Premier/Cymru N/S on 15:39 - Feb 13 with 360 viewsBryanSwan

TNS have run away with the prem already.

At least there will be a title race in the south. Briton Ferry and Llanelli both up there and play each other on the last day, could be a cracker.

Cymru Premier/Cymru N/S on 21:00 - Feb 13 with 276 viewsSgorioFruit

i have been following Ammanford in the Cymru South for the last 4 or 5 years now. I go watch them play as much as i can.

You're right, could be a close run in with Briton Ferry and Llanelli, although i think Briton Ferry will get promoted, they have pretty much been consistent, Llanelli are equally strong though, that last game of the season is going to be a cracker.

With the Cymru prem, I really thought Colwyn Bay were going to be the ones to watch this season.
They are sitting in deep trouble at the bottom of the league. Although they got their first win last weekend after losing 7 league matches on the bounce. I really hope they can fight their way out of relegation and stay up this season. Even with that 6 point deduction that Pontypridd had, Colwyn Bay are still below them.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cymru Premier/Cymru N/S on 19:05 - Feb 14 with 159 viewsBryanSwan

Cymru Premier/Cymru N/S on 21:00 - Feb 13 by SgorioFruit

i have been following Ammanford in the Cymru South for the last 4 or 5 years now. I go watch them play as much as i can.

You're right, could be a close run in with Briton Ferry and Llanelli, although i think Briton Ferry will get promoted, they have pretty much been consistent, Llanelli are equally strong though, that last game of the season is going to be a cracker.

With the Cymru prem, I really thought Colwyn Bay were going to be the ones to watch this season.
They are sitting in deep trouble at the bottom of the league. Although they got their first win last weekend after losing 7 league matches on the bounce. I really hope they can fight their way out of relegation and stay up this season. Even with that 6 point deduction that Pontypridd had, Colwyn Bay are still below them.

They've looked a decent side this year, top 5 finish looks on the cards.
I only started going as work commitments on the weekend only allowed me to watch football on the friday night. Really enjoyed it since then.

Llanelli have spent a fair amount in Jan with the players theyve brought in. I actually fancy Llanelli with the boys they have now, Ferry didnt bring much in.

Colwyn Bay and anyone else that goes down at the expense of Ponty will be massively aggrieved considering the farce of a deduction they had. 100 odd pts suspended.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024