Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket prices 10:17 - May 26 with 2256 viewsPatfromPoole

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/southampton-season-t

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Season Ticket prices on 10:26 - May 26 with 2235 viewsIfonly

I'm happy to slam SR for their mistakes but they deserve credit here. All of their costs will have gone up 10% or so, so this is a massive cut. I'm surprised.

Sadly people are losing their jobs, but just in terms of ST prices I think they've done well.
Season Ticket prices on 10:38 - May 26 with 2222 viewsSalisburySaint

Season Ticket prices on 10:26 - May 26 by Ifonly

I'm happy to slam SR for their mistakes but they deserve credit here. All of their costs will have gone up 10% or so, so this is a massive cut. I'm surprised.

Sadly people are losing their jobs, but just in terms of ST prices I think they've done well.

Full details of prices here

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/season-ticket-pricing
Season Ticket prices on 11:04 - May 26 with 2180 viewsWestEndBoy

A grand saving on my season ticket of 3 quid a season against buying individually 23 match tickets ….
Season Ticket prices on 11:07 - May 26 with 2169 viewschasaint80

Season Ticket prices on 10:38 - May 26 by SalisburySaint

Full details of prices here

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/season-ticket-pricing

For me and my 2 sons to go next season it works out at £9.26 per game each

add in No VAR, i'll be buying our first season tickets in 3 years

I've not looked forward to a season this much since we qualified for the Europa league.
Season Ticket prices on 11:30 - May 26 with 2137 viewsPatfromPoole

Anybody else thinking that Saints are being a bit cute in the timing of announcing the ST prices to quell the discontent about the new manager announcement which is about to be made?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Season Ticket prices on 12:21 - May 26 with 2069 views1ASIN12

Season Ticket prices on 11:04 - May 26 by WestEndBoy

A grand saving on my season ticket of 3 quid a season against buying individually 23 match tickets ….

I read it as that if you brought a season ticket that what it works out per match not what the matchday price would be.

Mine is £549 which works out at £23.86 the club have just rouned this up to £24. They havent stated that this would be the matchday price.
Season Ticket prices on 12:46 - May 26 with 2035 viewsMytchettSaint

I certainly won’t be rushing into renewing mine.
A lot will depend on the recruitment process. Another season of dull backwards/sideways football holds absolutely no appeal to me regardless of a reduction in cost per match.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Season Ticket prices on 12:54 - May 26 with 2017 viewsWestEndBoy

Yeh think I read that wrong and it was just a split .have they not released match day prices yet? Surely can’t charge much more than £25 a match in the £549 orange areas?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024