Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams that had their record attendance against us 18:38 - Oct 27 with 861 viewsSwans9

I found one Peterborough 1965 Feb fa cup 5th round. 30000 and odd which ended 0 0 and we lost reply 2 0.
Teams that had their record attendance against us on 18:49 - Oct 27 with 841 viewsWingstandwood

I love finding out interesting facts like that! And it was in days when the 'official' attendance could often be considered to be lower than the real number that were in the ground. So maybe some clubs record attendances could be even more higher than that.

A bit off subject, (sorry I cant help myself) but a bit of trivia i.e. the actor Dickie Owen who played Corporal Schiess V.C in Zulu retired from acting in the 1970s to work as a radio dispatcher for a cab company.

Argus!

Teams that had their record attendance against us on 19:32 - Oct 27 with 818 viewsKeithHaynes

Some nice trivia coming up in the morning on the Indy.
Roy Bentley related.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Teams that had their record attendance against us on 17:52 - Oct 28 with 683 viewstheloneranger

Teams that had their record attendance against us on 19:32 - Oct 27 by KeithHaynes

Some nice trivia coming up in the morning on the Indy.
Roy Bentley related.

A very good centre forward, manager and a very nice man.

When he was our manager, he used to spend a lot of time training with the young players. It was just a pity for many of them, that Harry Gregg turned up and replaced him as manager!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Teams that had their record attendance against us on 20:30 - Oct 28 with 654 viewsSullutaCreturned

Teams that had their record attendance against us on 18:49 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

I love finding out interesting facts like that! And it was in days when the 'official' attendance could often be considered to be lower than the real number that were in the ground. So maybe some clubs record attendances could be even more higher than that.

A bit off subject, (sorry I cant help myself) but a bit of trivia i.e. the actor Dickie Owen who played Corporal Schiess V.C in Zulu retired from acting in the 1970s to work as a radio dispatcher for a cab company.

There are some strange bits of trivia around, like where did Manchester city get their record attendance of over 84000?

No cheating now....

And, who has the smallest stadium in the EFL?

Edit, and I'm giving it away but where did Man Utd have their record attendance?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 20:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024