Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans manager tin tacked 21:08 - Dec 4 with 2190 viewsHayesender

https://theathletic.com/5112078/2023/12/04/michael-duff-swansea-sacked/

Mid season panic well and truly kicking in

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Swans manager tin tacked on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 2152 viewsloftus77

"Sharon...?"
Swans manager tin tacked on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 2141 viewsaston_hoop

They tried to appoint Eustace before, maybe this is finally the time. Swans fans never took to Duff, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at Rotherham

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans manager tin tacked on 09:00 - Dec 5 with 1804 viewsNorthernr

Annoying, had them as a prime candidate coming towards us.
Swans manager tin tacked on 16:08 - Dec 10 with 1382 viewsTacticalR

Someone suggested on 72+ that teams just above the relegation zone have been spooked by QPR, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield suddenly picking up wins.

Air hostess clique

Swans manager tin tacked on 16:17 - Dec 10 with 1293 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Swans manager tin tacked on 16:08 - Dec 10 by TacticalR

Someone suggested on 72+ that teams just above the relegation zone have been spooked by QPR, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield suddenly picking up wins.

My daughters High School teacher is from Sheffield and even he is thinking they might have a chance after this great run they are on .He was more miserable than me since August but much happier now.
We are supposed to meet at an English pub Saturday to watch QPR V SW and I thought I would have an easy win (and drink and eat for free ) but its looking a bit tougher now
Swans manager tin tacked on 16:35 - Dec 10 with 1196 viewsBoston

Swans manager tin tacked on 16:17 - Dec 10 by CLAREMAN1995

My daughters High School teacher is from Sheffield and even he is thinking they might have a chance after this great run they are on .He was more miserable than me since August but much happier now.
We are supposed to meet at an English pub Saturday to watch QPR V SW and I thought I would have an easy win (and drink and eat for free ) but its looking a bit tougher now

Loser picks up the tab...or buying your way into a good college?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swans manager tin tacked on 16:44 - Dec 10 with 1170 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Swans manager tin tacked on 16:35 - Dec 10 by Boston

Loser picks up the tab...or buying your way into a good college?

Loser pays for the full breakfast and drinks Boston but its a bit early for me to drink might settle for a couple of Club Oranges haha.
He teaches High School and coaches varsity soccer so she played under him for 2 years and then tore her ACL twice so we only have QPR and SW to talk about now .
I would take a draw up there after we beat Plymouth of course
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024