Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We know we on the right road when loans don't keep us up. 19:02 - Jan 13 with 711 viewsSwans9

All positive atm when we can survive without 5 loans every year to stay up in championship I will believe in owners. Talk cheap action means more. I admit I wrong about owners when talk stops see action.
We know we on the right road when loans don't keep us up. on 19:19 - Jan 13 with 682 viewsReslovenSwan1

Real Sociadad played v Madrid giants and Barcelona for years using only Basque players. They were competitive. I am not suggesting Swansea only play Welsh players but I would support Swansea playing with no loans or a minimum of loans.

Swansea became great between 2007-2014 (the zenith) using a minimum of loans. Sigurdson for one season Borini for a short spell. How can Williams build a team ethos and understanding if 5 players leave every season and he has to blood other teams teenagers instead of his own.

Loan are a quick fix like aspirin. Today Parker started and £30m rated Patino was on the bench.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024