Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but 12:28 - Jan 20 with 1489 viewsloftboy

Today I had to drop my stepdaughter at her dads near Shooter’s Hill, and as going to get the train from Woolwich Arsenal but the Elizabeth line wasn’t running and saw the delays ion the central line so made the executive decision to finish the journey by car.
The entire trip minus about 100 yards near Blackheath was 20mph, didn’t get out of third gear, can’t be good for the car,?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 1427 viewsPaddyhoops

My world mate. Every single f**ing day.
Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 12:42 - Jan 20 with 1401 viewsessextaxiboy

Not good for bladder or blood pressure in my world
Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 12:56 - Jan 20 with 1351 viewskensalriser

Driving to South London is reliably worse than watching QPR.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 1104 viewsToast_R

Last time I drove was Boro at home. 3 hours from Hampton Court to Shepherds Bush. Worst driving experience of my life.
Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 1028 viewsSuperhoops2808

Blackwall Tunnel SB closed all weekend too adding to traffic
Rarely drive to home games anymore….. but on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 1011 viewsSpaceman_P

a few years ago, I was driving to East London from the south on a Friday afternoon.

2 and a half hours from Brixton to London Bridge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024