Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… 09:20 - Feb 9 with 1198 viewsdavidargyll

“It has now been suggested by outspoken Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony that Southampton manager Martin, could be an option for Liverpool.”
What an utterly ludicrous suggestion. Doesn’t it occur to mr MacDoughnut that a modicum of European experience is the very least they will require?!
The things some people will say to get a bit of publicity….
Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 10:47 - Feb 9 with 1069 viewschasaint80

To be fair to the guy when we had just lost 4 games in a row he said we should stick with Martin as we'd probably go on a 30 game unbeaten streak
Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 14:49 - Feb 9 with 845 viewsLondonSaint76

Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 10:47 - Feb 9 by chasaint80

To be fair to the guy when we had just lost 4 games in a row he said we should stick with Martin as we'd probably go on a 30 game unbeaten streak

He’s also forecast that Oxford will win the Boat Race next month, that’s if Cambridge don’t….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 16:51 - Feb 9 with 761 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Nothing to worry about here as Ralph will be available to step right into Klopp's schuhes. Outspoken ex-Bristol Rovers manager Joey Barton has confirmed it could have been Liverpool's plan all along.
Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 19:06 - Feb 9 with 657 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 16:51 - Feb 9 by Manhattan_Lynx

Nothing to worry about here as Ralph will be available to step right into Klopp's schuhes. Outspoken ex-Bristol Rovers manager Joey Barton has confirmed it could have been Liverpool's plan all along.

Nathan Jones surely? The manager with the best record in Europe, or something like that, according to the man himself at one or more of his crazy press conferences.
As for Barton, if they had ever given him the job at SFC (and I know the wouldn’t have) I’d have put my season ticket in the microwave!
Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 20:01 - Feb 9 with 621 viewsLondonSaint76

Pull the other one, it’s got a million bells on it… on 19:06 - Feb 9 by InTimeAddedOn

Nathan Jones surely? The manager with the best record in Europe, or something like that, according to the man himself at one or more of his crazy press conferences.
As for Barton, if they had ever given him the job at SFC (and I know the wouldn’t have) I’d have put my season ticket in the microwave!

Never mind the microwave, I’d have demanded a refund…
Would like to see how Ron Harris or our Brian O’Neill, Jimmy Case, Mark Dennis or Terry Hurlock would have dealt with the obnoxious little runt - or for that matter, half the Leeds team of the early to mid 70’s…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024