Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luxembourg 11:48 - Mar 20 with 601 viewsDr_Winston

Interesting story on how they've dragged themselves from perennial whipping boys to maybe having the chance of qualification for a major tournament. With a population of 660,000 (bigger than I thought), they've got every chance of emulating somewhere like Iceland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68596735

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Luxembourg on 17:50 - Mar 21 with 411 viewsSullutaCreturned

Yeah, I read that. Theyve had the same manager for a long while now, they have more pro players spread across Europe than ever tho stll only 20 I think. But they have a proper set up now and it's paying dividends.

it's not really a secret, if you want to have a decent crack at it, you need to get the set up behind the team right first. Otherwise it's all down to luck.
Luxembourg on 20:26 - Mar 21 with 383 viewsDr_Winston

Luxembourg on 17:50 - Mar 21 by SullutaCreturned

Yeah, I read that. Theyve had the same manager for a long while now, they have more pro players spread across Europe than ever tho stll only 20 I think. But they have a proper set up now and it's paying dividends.

it's not really a secret, if you want to have a decent crack at it, you need to get the set up behind the team right first. Otherwise it's all down to luck.

Success can potentially breed more success. 20 pro players can become 30, then 40, then more. Sure, they're always going to be outsiders, but as tournaments keep expanding then they'll have a chance.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Luxembourg on 20:36 - Mar 21 with 378 viewsblackpooljack

Lost 2-0
Luxembourg on 20:48 - Mar 21 with 365 viewsWhiterockin

Luxembourg on 20:36 - Mar 21 by blackpooljack

Lost 2-0

Luxembourg were 1-0 down and scored to make it 1-1. VAR pulled it back to a free kick to Georgia at the other end and sent a Luxembourg player off. Changed the game completely.
Luxembourg on 21:56 - Mar 23 with 224 viewsSullutaCreturned

Luxembourg on 20:26 - Mar 21 by Dr_Winston

Success can potentially breed more success. 20 pro players can become 30, then 40, then more. Sure, they're always going to be outsiders, but as tournaments keep expanding then they'll have a chance.

That it can but it's a lot of hard work with no guarantees.
Luxembourg on 23:24 - Mar 23 with 193 viewsguthrieintherain

Luxembourg on 20:48 - Mar 21 by Whiterockin

Luxembourg were 1-0 down and scored to make it 1-1. VAR pulled it back to a free kick to Georgia at the other end and sent a Luxembourg player off. Changed the game completely.

The rules are a bit crazy though Estonia finished bottom of their group with 1 point.

But because they had the highest ranking of the pool 4 teams in the nations league they went through automatically a bit of a joke really with Estonia.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024