Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship weekend is here ! 18:47 - Nov 22 with 2950 viewsModeratorC





This post has been edited by an administrator
0
The Championship weekend is here ! on 11:56 - Nov 24 with 491 viewsKeithHaynes

The Championship weekend is here ! on 10:18 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Morning friend.
I do,but yiu are more knowledgable than me so I look to you for guidance .
I’m still recovering from schooling my rugby followers on other forums now,
Answer the question. How,exactly .
We have a chap we paid £2 for,apparently, scoring goals for Derby when he couldn’t buy one with us .
We have scored 11 goals all season. I’ve seen em all.

Nobody has scored less


Jerry Yates had scored more goals for Swansea before this point of the season last time around than he has for Derby this season.

Cheers for the donation on FB 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026