Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) 08:13 - Jan 20 with 1217 viewssparkes12

Yet another player from Spuds linked,i make that 5 players now.
Cant understand why we keep going to them for players.
Harry only manager i know thats gone on record saying he wants to keep all his players.

Just wish we would look elsewhere as well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 08:53 - Jan 20 with 1163 viewsgjc104

Not disagreeing with you but Krancjar is a great player, would love him at our place!
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 09:54 - Jan 20 with 1102 viewsTonto

Spuds have a big squad of players, and most of their reserves would walk into our first team as they are better and more experienced or very good youth players.

I never trust a word Harry says. hes trying to inflate the fee.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 10:00 - Jan 20 with 1085 viewsdaveB

they have a big squad with some very good players in reserve, we've been linked with half the Blackburn team as well
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 10:03 - Jan 20 with 1077 viewsadhoc_qpr

Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 09:54 - Jan 20 by Tonto

Spuds have a big squad of players, and most of their reserves would walk into our first team as they are better and more experienced or very good youth players.

I don't think Harry is trying to inflate the fee, i think he'd happily keep all of his bloated squad there, on the off chance he needed them due to injuries.

Daniel Levy on the other hand is very pragmatic and if he can get a fee in and cut the wage bill on a player who isn't being used - he will!
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 10:16 - Jan 20 with 1049 viewswestberksr

Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 09:54 - Jan 20 by Tonto

and they aren't top payers so given the chance of regular gametime in the run up to the Euros this particular player might want away.

big squad, lots due back from injury, great youth set up so loads of youngsters knocking around (we could build a decent back 4 with their loanees), plus Harry always loves to 'freshen' his squad up.
Whats the obsession with Tottenham? (n/t) on 11:07 - Jan 20 with 991 viewsBathRanger

In addition to the quality of their players, there seems to have been a fairly good relationship between the two clubs in recent years too, under Warnock at least. When we need a reserve match, it often seems to be arranged against Spurs and obviously Walker and Taarabt both came on successful loans. So I guess we will always be linked with some of their players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024