Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock... 15:00 - Aug 13 with 3982 viewsqprtino82

Has taken Diouf to Leeds, I have lost all respect for him now. How can you say things that he did and then turn around and sign him. Also what he did to Mackie was a disgrace.
Warnock...shame!

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Neil Warnock... on 15:04 - Aug 13 with 3344 viewsbarbicanranger

i would call him a sewer rat but he's worse...or words to that effect...i know, i'll go and sign him
Neil Warnock... on 15:25 - Aug 13 with 3290 viewsArx

His treatment of Taarabt last season was a joke and Diouf said as much too. They were made for each other. Colin loves ratty.
Neil Warnock... on 15:34 - Aug 13 with 3264 viewsWestbourneR

Don't really understand your post Arx...

Anyway NW has shown himself to be the fickle one sided fool he really can be. He can just never see things other than his way. Every ref decision against him is wrong, ever one for it right.

This signing though it a whole new level. He's a joke.

People prefer his banter but Hughes has far more principles.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Neil Warnock... on 16:04 - Aug 13 with 3202 viewsKevinPR

Watch Barton rock up there next

Neil Warnock... on 16:05 - Aug 13 with 3194 viewssmegma

Neil Warnock... on 16:04 - Aug 13 by KevinPR

Watch Barton rock up there next

Hope so. I'll pay his train fare.
Neil Warnock... on 16:08 - Aug 13 with 3181 viewsArx

Neil Warnock... on 15:34 - Aug 13 by WestbourneR

Don't really understand your post Arx...

Anyway NW has shown himself to be the fickle one sided fool he really can be. He can just never see things other than his way. Every ref decision against him is wrong, ever one for it right.

This signing though it a whole new level. He's a joke.

People prefer his banter but Hughes has far more principles.

Pretty much how you said it, only less clear once I'd read it back myself. NW treated Taarabt badly ("fickle one sided fool") and Diouf called him out on it and defended Taarabt. Now they're having a Leeds love in.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Neil Warnock... on 16:14 - Aug 13 with 3157 viewsHAYESBOY

Havent lost all respect for him, but he has tainted his time here with signing the rat Diuof. Biggest caant in football.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Neil Warnock... on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 3133 viewsToast_R

So f@cking what.

Big deal. Warnock's gone from QPR whatever he does is his own business and quite frankly has f@ckall to do with QPR.

Besides it's an horrible tw@t signing for Dirty Leeds led by an arrogant Yorkshireman so it makes perfect sense.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock... on 16:32 - Aug 13 with 3114 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Come on norf. Where are you?

It's got to be Yarg

Neil Warnock... on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 3093 viewsCHUBBS

I've also lost SOME respect for him but will be eternally gratefull for what he done for us.
It was a terrible decision by NW but he got us to where we are now against all odds and since when did the principle's of anybody in football matter?Its a results business and if Hughes has a string of crap results some of you won't care for his "principles" whilst calling for his head.
Neil Warnock... on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 3082 viewsIrishR

There is no room for sentiment in football, Neil will always be a legend to me as he done a great job here. After getting us promoted should the fans of had a demonstration to show there loyalty when he was sacked? Did he expect it from us and was hurt when he was left go freely? of course not hes been around long enough to know things change in football. Im sure he still has great memories of his time here but because he was QPR once and what Diouf did to Mackie why should he not sign him to improve his new team? Its a dog eat dog game and you wont flourish by being a nice guy. Things are said in the heat of the moment in football and if there is an issue it should be dealt with by the players. That said i cant see Mackie doing a Keane/Haaland on it. Diouf will always be a C**t but if he was our C**t it would be a different story. Barton is far worse in my opinion but alot here warmed to him because he was ours. If we were not so fortunate at having rich owners and an abundance of good midfielder he would still be here long term. Plus it makes football more entertaining, characters are needed else it really would be a non contact sport and how many of us complain(me included) about that side of the argument. Its a mans game, as a famous hurler here once said "i took the belts and gave them back with interest" and thats the way it should be. Disclaimer: Malicious, career threatening tackles i dont agree with but they happen not always on purpose, play hard but fair.
Neil Warnock... on 17:09 - Aug 13 with 3041 viewsWeAreQPR12

I agree with Irish.

Yes Diouf is a nasty piece of work but he is signing him because he believes he will help win football matches.

Far to many R's fans are showing a lack of respect to Neil because without him we wouldn't be enjoying the success we've had. Yes Mark was the right move but I won't forget what Neil has done for this football club and some should try and stop getting carried away over this.
Neil Warnock... on 17:11 - Aug 13 with 3039 viewskensalriser

Having difficulty deciding between not being bothered or not giving a flying one. Hmm, tough.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Neil Warnock... on 21:29 - Aug 13 with 2897 viewsjeffro

Neil Warnock... on 17:09 - Aug 13 by WeAreQPR12

I agree with Irish.

Yes Diouf is a nasty piece of work but he is signing him because he believes he will help win football matches.

Far to many R's fans are showing a lack of respect to Neil because without him we wouldn't be enjoying the success we've had. Yes Mark was the right move but I won't forget what Neil has done for this football club and some should try and stop getting carried away over this.

Exactly how I see it. Warnock is a big reason why we are where we are.
EHD is a w**ker but Warnock has a job and no matter what we think, he is a decent championship signing .
Neil Warnock... on 22:22 - Aug 13 with 2859 viewsTacticalR

Agree we shouldn't let this overshadow Warnock's achievements for QPR.

On a different note...I have been wondering if Warnock regards Diouf as another Taarabt? (i.e. the difficult player he can get the best out of). That's assuming Diouf really is a Warnock signing.

Air hostess clique

Neil Warnock... on 22:38 - Aug 13 with 2824 viewsGloryHunter

He didn't just call him a sewer rat - he also said he had no place in English football, and that no club would sign him. That is quite some U-turn.
Neil Warnock... on 23:00 - Aug 13 with 2796 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Neil Warnock... on 22:22 - Aug 13 by TacticalR

Agree we shouldn't let this overshadow Warnock's achievements for QPR.

On a different note...I have been wondering if Warnock regards Diouf as another Taarabt? (i.e. the difficult player he can get the best out of). That's assuming Diouf really is a Warnock signing.

Hypocrisy and football were made for each other.

Warnock did a good (and lucky) job for us. But anybody who criticised him before he managed us (for example for building a defence around that thug Chris Morgan), praised him while he was on QPR's side, then goes back to damning him now about Diouf really should take a look at themselves. Warnock also signed Barton and nearly signed Marlon King so you have to say he is consistent. He is what he is. Unprincipled.
Neil Warnock... on 23:13 - Aug 13 with 2783 viewswaveydave

Neil Warnock... on 23:00 - Aug 13 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Hypocrisy and football were made for each other.

Warnock did a good (and lucky) job for us. But anybody who criticised him before he managed us (for example for building a defence around that thug Chris Morgan), praised him while he was on QPR's side, then goes back to damning him now about Diouf really should take a look at themselves. Warnock also signed Barton and nearly signed Marlon King so you have to say he is consistent. He is what he is. Unprincipled.

totally agree, spot on
Neil Warnock... on 02:16 - Aug 14 with 2703 viewsDylanP

What Warnock did for Rangers was a miracle. How anyone can be having a go at him now is beyond me. When he signed Barton, everyone recognized that Warnock believed he could take the most arrogant, churlish, thuggish players and get the best out of them. How is that any different. Even if it is, he still took us to the promised land and, for it, deserves our respect and thanks.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Neil Warnock... on 03:34 - Aug 14 with 2697 viewsCanadaRanger

Presumably Leeds has sewers...
Neil Warnock... on 06:36 - Aug 14 with 2679 viewstimcocking

I'll always love Warnock for getting us promoted, don't really care too much about EHD.

That said, it is a bit of a pisstake on Neil's part. To speak in such a strong fashion and then actually sign him, you have to laugh really.
Neil Warnock... on 06:55 - Aug 14 with 2673 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I disagree that any sport is purely about results. If we thought results were more important than morals or standards, we'd all have shagged off to Chelsea a long time ago.

But this transfer is hardly surprising. It's no shock that Warnock can justify this to himself. He's made a career out of justifying what to others could never be justified. He did well here, but he gave lessons in running a football club. He was never an expert on humanities.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Warnock... on 08:27 - Aug 14 with 2633 viewsWokingR

What we all have to remember is that Neil Warnock now works for Leeds United and , regardless of his own sentiment, is employed by them to do the best job he possibly can.
He doesn't have to like it and neither do we but, at the end of the day, it is irrelevant, if he gets the job done for them.

Just a shame that if we ever drew Leeds in the cup, the reception Neil and Paddy would receive and deserve would now be affected
Neil Warnock... on 10:54 - Aug 14 with 2573 viewsqprxtc

In the history of QPR, four managers have won anything. Neil Warnock is one of them and that will do me.

What he does after Rnagers is up to him. But does anyone remember Jim Smith buying Ossie Ardiles after calling him a smurf following a bust up with Mark Dennis at White Hart Lane in 1987?

Neil Warnock... on 11:11 - Aug 14 with 2555 viewskensalriser

Neil Warnock... on 10:54 - Aug 14 by qprxtc

In the history of QPR, four managers have won anything. Neil Warnock is one of them and that will do me.

What he does after Rnagers is up to him. But does anyone remember Jim Smith buying Ossie Ardiles after calling him a smurf following a bust up with Mark Dennis at White Hart Lane in 1987?

Dave Mangnall
Alec Stock
Gordon Jago
Terry Venables
Ian Holloway
Neil Warnock

Guess you're discounting Jago and Holloway for being promoted as runners-up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024