Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut 20:05 - Aug 18 with 2280 viewsqprtino82

No doubt the words of Taarabt to ssn during the week had an impact on the Swansea performance today. Also he went missing for 90% of the game too. Hush up and play football, talking is for people who can back it up!
Also adding to the fact that we need 2 defenders. Give Green a chance to settle, only the first goal was his fault today. Swansea was due a win at LR, we embarrassed them at LR the past 2/3 games.
Also Swansea to be relegated, nows the time to get the bets on.

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:07 - Aug 18 with 2254 viewskensalriser

What did he say?

Don't agree he went missing, he put in more effort than anyone except possibly Park.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:09 - Aug 18 with 2237 viewsqprtino82

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:07 - Aug 18 by kensalriser

What did he say?

Don't agree he went missing, he put in more effort than anyone except possibly Park.

go on ssn QPR news and its there

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/7990477/Taarabt-out-to-sink-Swans

My first game was boxing day 96. QPR 3-2 Norwich.

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:10 - Aug 18 with 2231 viewsdaveB

Adel destroyed them last year and the year before due to a big target man bullying the defence and he took advantage of the space, today we tried to pass through them an inept decsiom
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:12 - Aug 18 with 2213 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt needs to keep it simple and pass the ball. I was in the upper loft, we were constantly shouting at him to pass the ball. There was a point when we broke and he was running with the ball down the centre, Cisse was running on his left and had Adel passed the ball Cisse would have been on goal.
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:19 - Aug 18 with 2175 viewsjonno

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:10 - Aug 18 by daveB

Adel destroyed them last year and the year before due to a big target man bullying the defence and he took advantage of the space, today we tried to pass through them an inept decsiom

Agree with that. We rarely looked like scoring today, never put them under any real pressure. I suspect they may have struggled at the back against Zamora with the ball in the air, it was surely worth trying as the way we were playing was dealt with easily by them. Poor tactics, preparation and substitutions by the management IMHO.
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:30 - Aug 18 with 2125 viewsAntti_Heinola

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 20:19 - Aug 18 by jonno

Agree with that. We rarely looked like scoring today, never put them under any real pressure. I suspect they may have struggled at the back against Zamora with the ball in the air, it was surely worth trying as the way we were playing was dealt with easily by them. Poor tactics, preparation and substitutions by the management IMHO.

Can only think Zamora was injured and by the time he thought of putting him on it was 3-0 and by that time wasn't worth risking him.

AT held onto it a bit too much sometimes, but generally thought he was one of our better players.

Bare bones.

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 21:24 - Aug 18 with 1999 viewsstowmarketrange

He was at fault for their second goal as it was our free kick.All day we didn't beat the first defender for corners and free kicks.Shocking.
Also some of us did Swanseas team talk for them by saying we will be top of the league on Saturday.
Some people thought we only had to turn up to get 3 points.Its a shame that some of our players didn't turn up.
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 21:41 - Aug 18 with 1966 viewsGloryHunter

Someone needs to tell him to stop taking those stupid pot-shots from outside the box, that either miss by a mile, or else bounce into the goalie's hands. He hasn't got a rocket shot, and he needs to face up to it. He scored a few flukes in the Championship taking speculative shots from distance, but that's because the goalies were weaker and the pitches were more bobbly.
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 1936 viewsDesertBoot

Nothing was going for us today, Taarabt did his best. Terrible free-kick yes but otherwise did well.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 00:27 - Aug 19 with 1829 viewsMelakaRanger

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 21:51 - Aug 18 by DesertBoot

Nothing was going for us today, Taarabt did his best. Terrible free-kick yes but otherwise did well.

I think he had a poor game. Poor free kicks, poor corners, poor defending, poor chasing back.................

I think he was far too 'cocky' and far too casual. Whe he lost the ball his arms went up and that was the end of the matter - no chasing back to win the ball bacl or recover the situation.

He was not the main culprit today but was indicative of the teams motivation. With just one or two exceptions it looked to me like the team turned up and expected to win without too much effort.

Hopefully a number of arses have been kicked tonight!
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 01:41 - Aug 19 with 1758 viewsNov77

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 21:41 - Aug 18 by GloryHunter

Someone needs to tell him to stop taking those stupid pot-shots from outside the box, that either miss by a mile, or else bounce into the goalie's hands. He hasn't got a rocket shot, and he needs to face up to it. He scored a few flukes in the Championship taking speculative shots from distance, but that's because the goalies were weaker and the pitches were more bobbly.

A few flukes? Jeez, what a load of shit

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 02:11 - Aug 19 with 1734 viewsRBlock

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 01:41 - Aug 19 by Nov77

A few flukes? Jeez, what a load of shit

This. again and again and again.
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 03:33 - Aug 19 with 1708 viewsgueRRilla

Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 00:27 - Aug 19 by MelakaRanger

I think he had a poor game. Poor free kicks, poor corners, poor defending, poor chasing back.................

I think he was far too 'cocky' and far too casual. Whe he lost the ball his arms went up and that was the end of the matter - no chasing back to win the ball bacl or recover the situation.

He was not the main culprit today but was indicative of the teams motivation. With just one or two exceptions it looked to me like the team turned up and expected to win without too much effort.

Hopefully a number of arses have been kicked tonight!

Taarabt's tricks only work in front of a proper defensive midfielder. He did look cocky today, but he also looked sharp. Especially in comparison to last year. If Faurlin gets back to proper form, with a decent midfield partner, Taarabt could score 10+ this year. Only so many of his tricks will come off and he needs cover. If that cover is there and we win, he's a god. If it's not, and he doesn't, ppl jump on his back.
Taarabt needs to keep his mouth shut on 08:18 - Aug 19 with 1624 viewsDylanP

Adel played terrific today. His set pieces were weak but his open play was brilliant. The team hasn't gelled yet, but they will.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024