Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwegian R's 20:39 - Aug 23 with 3134 viewsLlanranger

Anyone on here live in Norway?
Norwegian R's on 20:41 - Aug 23 with 3130 viewsQPRJennyxxx

No but i'm a big fan of norweigian zombie movies, dead snow! brilliant!Black humour, Nazi zombies, tits! perfect!

Ein, zwei, die!!!!!

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Norwegian R's on 20:47 - Aug 23 with 3114 viewsLlanranger

Norwegian R's on 20:41 - Aug 23 by QPRJennyxxx

No but i'm a big fan of norweigian zombie movies, dead snow! brilliant!Black humour, Nazi zombies, tits! perfect!

Ein, zwei, die!!!!!

Ein, zwei, drei - German!

Norway does a fine line in Black metal and church burning, but that's not what I'm asking about.

Good see you back!
Norwegian R's on 20:47 - Aug 23 with 3114 viewsLlanranger

Norwegian R's on 20:41 - Aug 23 by QPRJennyxxx

Ein, zwei, die!!!!!

Norway does a fine line in Black metal and church burning, but that's not what I'm asking about.

Good see you back!
Norwegian R's on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 3094 viewsQPRJennyxxx

Norwegian R's on 20:47 - Aug 23 by Llanranger

Good see you back!

due to the Nazi/death element "ein,zwei,die" was the 'hilarious' tagline for advertising in the uk market. honestly a great film.

good to be back.

Not allowed computers in HMP establishments!

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

Norwegian R's on 23:23 - Aug 23 with 3032 viewsonlyrinmoray

No but my son does, in Oslo Lovely country been there about 5 times Met a Norwegian R at the famous Leeds game There is a small group of Norwegian Rs who come over for games Think they have a web site. Last time I was there we went past Petter Van Moen new ground Lillestrom ?..remember him ? Finally the women are stunning including my sons girlfriend

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but Hey Ho
Norwegian R's on 05:30 - Aug 24 with 2983 viewscheeseydane

Live in Denmark, but i work in Norway.

Just got back an hour ago, until sunday night when i go back for a week or so.

Truly a beautiful place, but you would need a second mortgage to get drunk, or smoke.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Norwegian R's on 07:07 - Aug 24 with 2973 viewsNoRway

Live in Norway, and have always done. And, sorry don´think we can offer a decent goalie.
Norwegian R's on 07:36 - Aug 24 with 2963 viewsSupertk

Norwegian R's on 07:07 - Aug 24 by NoRway

Live in Norway, and have always done. And, sorry don´think we can offer a decent goalie.

I'm also norwegian. Long time reader, but not much of a poster..
The official qpr supporters club of Scandinavia has it's own website at www.qpr.no. It's in Norwegian so you won't understand anything...
Login to get fewer ads

Norwegian R's on 12:10 - Aug 24 with 2901 viewsmikeygunn

Norwegian R's on 07:36 - Aug 24 by Supertk

The official qpr supporters club of Scandinavia has it's own website at www.qpr.no. It's in Norwegian so you won't understand anything...

My surname is Norwegian but alas I have never been. Many Oliff's knocking around in Norway still?
Norwegian R's on 13:18 - Aug 24 with 2873 viewsLlanranger

Norwegian R's on 07:36 - Aug 24 by Supertk

I work out in Norway about 4-6 times a year. Due to the excellent premiership coverage on Norwegian TV I was looking forward to seeing how many times we would be shown. As luck would have it I didn't come out once during last season. However, work has picked up again and I've been out 3 times so far this summer, and will be out again next week and again a couple of weeks after that. I cannot remember which channel / channels show the premiership matches. Can you let me know, and ideally if there is a schedule showing when we will be on.

Tusen Takk
Norwegian R's on 13:49 - Aug 24 with 2845 viewsSupertk

Norwegian R's on 13:18 - Aug 24 by Llanranger

I work out in Norway about 4-6 times a year. Due to the excellent premiership coverage on Norwegian TV I was looking forward to seeing how many times we would be shown. As luck would have it I didn't come out once during last season. However, work has picked up again and I've been out 3 times so far this summer, and will be out again next week and again a couple of weeks after that. I cannot remember which channel / channels show the premiership matches. Can you let me know, and ideally if there is a schedule showing when we will be on.

Tusen Takk

TV2 Premier League have the rights for PL matches in Norway now. First QPR match is the Man City game on sept 1. If you are in Oslo I would recommend the pub "Bohemen", updated schedule here: http://bohemen.no/index.php/content/view/full/16983
Norwegian R's on 13:52 - Aug 24 with 2838 viewsSupertk

Norwegian R's on 12:10 - Aug 24 by mikeygunn

My surname is Norwegian but alas I have never been. Many Oliff's knocking around in Norway still?

Oliff's...?
Norwegian R's on 15:01 - Aug 24 with 2814 viewscheeseydane

Apart from PVM, have we ever had any Norwegian players?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Norwegian R's on 15:11 - Aug 24 with 2805 viewsSupertk

Norwegian R's on 15:01 - Aug 24 by cheeseydane

Apart from PVM, have we ever had any Norwegian players?

No,he was the first.
Norwegian R's on 16:26 - Aug 24 with 2782 viewsmikeygunn

Norwegian R's on 13:52 - Aug 24 by Supertk

Oliff's...?

Yep, not very many in England, I know the name may have changed slightly over the years.....
Norwegian R's on 16:37 - Aug 24 with 2776 viewsSupertk

Norwegian R's on 16:26 - Aug 24 by mikeygunn

Yep, not very many in England, I know the name may have changed slightly over the years.....

Hmm,sorry.. Doesn't ring a bell...
Norwegian R's on 16:52 - Aug 24 with 2770 viewsNoRway

Norwegian R's on 23:23 - Aug 23 by onlyrinmoray

No but my son does, in Oslo Lovely country been there about 5 times Met a Norwegian R at the famous Leeds game There is a small group of Norwegian Rs who come over for games Think they have a web site. Last time I was there we went past Petter Van Moen new ground Lillestrom ?..remember him ? Finally the women are stunning including my sons girlfriend

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but Hey Ho

The Scandinavian QPR Supporters Club has nearly 600 members, mainly Norwegians. The club runs a good website and the members get a quality fanzine 4-5 times a year. Lots of Norwegians visit Loftus Road regularly, some of us have done since the 1970s.

Norway: 5 million people, lots of oil and gas, great economy, brilliant welfare system, fjords and mountains and poor football. Main concern and topic; the weather.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024