Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RedTurd and charges 09:29 - Aug 31 with 5206 viewsowainglyndwr

With so many people around Swansea and Area who now send their kids to train with the Redturds. Do you think it a good thing or bad. A money maker to pay training staff. Having 100s of kids who,s families thing they are far better than what they are but, never going to make it. Thoughts on this please
RedTurd and charges on 09:45 - Aug 31 with 5144 viewsdavidaeaton

I hear this a lot, my son is training with or up in Cardiff, I think its bad thing for our community, but, with the cash injection and the academy etc hopefully we can retain talent locally, we inject enough cash into their coughers trough our ailing business acumen

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

RedTurd and charges on 09:50 - Aug 31 with 5116 viewsjacabertawe

RedTurd and charges on 09:45 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

I hear this a lot, my son is training with or up in Cardiff, I think its bad thing for our community, but, with the cash injection and the academy etc hopefully we can retain talent locally, we inject enough cash into their coughers trough our ailing business acumen

"Coughers"!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

RedTurd and charges on 09:55 - Aug 31 with 5096 viewsdavidaeaton

RedTurd and charges on 09:50 - Aug 31 by jacabertawe

"Coughers"!

That's your contribution to this? Wow great retort you must have really put some soul searching into that, see you're what's wrong with the forum you just rip into people instead of debating the points.

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

RedTurd and charges on 10:16 - Aug 31 with 5027 viewsTheArtChappy

I know someone who's boy goes, the way he looks at it is that it's training fo his boy who loves playing football and enjoys it.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

RedTurd and charges on 10:23 - Aug 31 with 5003 viewsdavidaeaton

RedTurd and charges on 10:16 - Aug 31 by TheArtChappy

I know someone who's boy goes, the way he looks at it is that it's training fo his boy who loves playing football and enjoys it.

Yeah there is that, you have to also consider the kids, as unfortunate as it is perhaps there's more opportunity up there? As much as we want to be pro Swansea we also have to concede they have better facilities, hopefully with our change in fortune and a lot of cash injection, and enthusiastic youth coaches we can change this?

RedTurd and charges on 15:08 - Aug 31 with 4728 viewsBelfast

RedTurd and charges on 10:23 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

Yeah there is that, you have to also consider the kids, as unfortunate as it is perhaps there's more opportunity up there? As much as we want to be pro Swansea we also have to concede they have better facilities, hopefully with our change in fortune and a lot of cash injection, and enthusiastic youth coaches we can change this?

What do people think ?

Do more train with swansea from east wales than train with cardiff from the west ?

I think you will be surprised at the answer.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

RedTurd and charges on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 4697 viewsrossshaw

Hope they don't learn to play like Cardiff. Just watching them for the first time this season, what a rough team. Bellamy has already elbowed Baines (deliberately) and Medel went in real hard on a 50/50. Even Kim bo has wrestled someone to the ground.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 15:18]

Trundle could still do a job..

RedTurd and charges on 15:32 - Aug 31 with 4647 viewswr72

Not sure they have better facilities up there.Have you seen what our kids are using down Landore now?

I think it's next season and the academy kids will be training nearly every night.The pressure put on parents and grandparents is huge and for what? Hardly any of them will make it.Some might be lucky enough to play in the Welsh league when they're older.

I'm told there's a lot of unrest among the parents down there at the minute and a lot of questions are being asked.
Login to get fewer ads

RedTurd and charges on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 4628 viewsBelfast

RedTurd and charges on 15:32 - Aug 31 by wr72

Not sure they have better facilities up there.Have you seen what our kids are using down Landore now?

I think it's next season and the academy kids will be training nearly every night.The pressure put on parents and grandparents is huge and for what? Hardly any of them will make it.Some might be lucky enough to play in the Welsh league when they're older.

I'm told there's a lot of unrest among the parents down there at the minute and a lot of questions are being asked.

This is all a bit defeatist, trust me they don't have the Monopoly on west wales kids, its a known fact and was proven on here the last time thread like this was instigated.

RedTurd and charges on 15:42 - Aug 31 with 4624 viewswr72

RedTurd and charges on 15:40 - Aug 31 by Belfast

This is all a bit defeatist, trust me they don't have the Monopoly on west wales kids, its a known fact and was proven on here the last time thread like this was instigated.

Where have i said they have the monopoly of west wales kids?I've said nothing of the sort.I know that not to be true.
RedTurd and charges on 16:10 - Aug 31 with 4580 viewsBelfast

RedTurd and charges on 15:42 - Aug 31 by wr72

Where have i said they have the monopoly of west wales kids?I've said nothing of the sort.I know that not to be true.

I didn't say you did .....
I just made a point, the thread is defeatist IMO.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 16:10]

RedTurd and charges on 16:20 - Aug 31 with 4562 viewsdavidaeaton

RedTurd and charges on 15:08 - Aug 31 by Belfast

What do people think ?

Do more train with swansea from east wales than train with cardiff from the west ?

I think you will be surprised at the answer.

I actually don't know the definite answer, all I know is a lot of kids have gone up there, my eldest who's very nearly 12 has played since the age of 6 and I know our facilities back in day were crap but now they're good, very good, so hopefully we will start to have a better system

RedTurd and charges on 16:23 - Aug 31 with 4550 viewswr72

RedTurd and charges on 16:20 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

I actually don't know the definite answer, all I know is a lot of kids have gone up there, my eldest who's very nearly 12 has played since the age of 6 and I know our facilities back in day were crap but now they're good, very good, so hopefully we will start to have a better system

There's kids in our academies from Caerphilly,Cwmbran and Pembroke Dock.Likewise in Cardiff there's kids from Swansea,Neath and Port Talbot.No area is exclusive.
RedTurd and charges on 16:40 - Aug 31 with 4524 viewsdavidaeaton

RedTurd and charges on 16:23 - Aug 31 by wr72

There's kids in our academies from Caerphilly,Cwmbran and Pembroke Dock.Likewise in Cardiff there's kids from Swansea,Neath and Port Talbot.No area is exclusive.

Good to see, as long as the kids enjoy that's the main thing......but they should be forced to like it down here more or be grounded for life

RedTurd and charges on 16:46 - Aug 31 with 4504 viewsBelfast

RedTurd and charges on 16:23 - Aug 31 by wr72

Exactly.

No point in this thread whatsoever.

RedTurd and charges on 18:15 - Aug 31 with 4376 viewsowainglyndwr

I think that you will find there are far more kids from this area picked up by them than the other way around. There is quite a few Swansea and West Walians scouting for them. There was a Swansea guy scouting for them in Pontardawe the other day. Also for such a Jack supporting area Pontzrdawe Town FC seem to push kids to.them.
RedTurd and charges on 18:57 - Aug 31 with 4319 viewswaynekerr55

RedTurd and charges on 15:32 - Aug 31 by wr72

well I can tell you one thing if Dick Bate their academy manager has anything to do with running their sessions then the parents will have nothing to complain about as he's different gravy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024