Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) 19:50 - Sep 4 with 22139 viewsLT10__JS9__SS11

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/serious-post-to-thank-all-the-people-on-sun

Who is this person? Sounds like a nutter.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:55 - Sep 4 with 13105 viewsDarran

Aye and the comment "I really can not wait till WE beat Arsenal now" is why I never took any of the f*cking idiots seriously.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:56 - Sep 4 with 13093 viewsmawdlamjack

some of the comments directed at ki's korean fans were deffo racist so this should come as no surprise

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 13066 viewsLaudrup

"iloveki" is the Korean girl studying in Scotland who had the username "kiisgod" at Planetswans. She even mentioned that in their topic about Ki singing that someone linked to here - yesterday I think.
I'm sure all the PMs she says she's getting at Sunderland's forum are just from horny guys because she mentioned she's a girl and posted a picture of herself.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:05]

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 13058 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:56 - Sep 4 by mawdlamjack

some of the comments directed at ki's korean fans were deffo racist so this should come as no surprise

Give us a few then,serious question.

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:01 - Sep 4 with 13032 viewsLaudrup

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:56 - Sep 4 by mawdlamjack

I saw posters at their forum asking her about how dog tastes too.

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:02 - Sep 4 with 13021 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:01 - Sep 4 by Laudrup

I saw posters at their forum asking her about how dog tastes too.

Do they eat dog in Korea then?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:06 - Sep 4 with 12999 viewsLaudrup

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:02 - Sep 4 by Darran

Do they eat dog in Korea then?

Someone replied back that dog tastes a bit like swan.

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:09 - Sep 4 with 12967 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:06 - Sep 4 by Laudrup

Someone replied back that dog tastes a bit like swan.

Wasn't there that takeaway in Penlan which got shut down because someone found a dog tag/microchip in their food? If so, a few people around there can probably tell you...

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Login to get fewer ads

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 12962 viewsEVH

I would usually reply with more, although there's not much to say.

There's fans and there's "fans". kiisgod/iloveki is a lunatic
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:10]
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 12953 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:09 - Sep 4 by Generation_Terrorist

Wasn't there that takeaway in Penlan which got shut down because someone found a dog tag/microchip in their food? If so, a few people around there can probably tell you...

That's a myth.

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:11 - Sep 4 with 12951 viewsJackoBoostardo

It only becomes racist when someone takes offence to it. However, most who take offence aren't the ones the banter is directed against.... or is it overzealous reactions or misinterpreted humour?

If they can't handle a joke that dogs end up in sandwiches there, then it's their problem. I've never taken anything from being called a sheepshagger other than banter and that's the way it should be seen. Unless it's deeply personal and intended to cause offence then what's the problem?

I think the guy on the Sunderland forum is a joker tbh. No way are we genuinely racist. If one of our Korean friends here called me something then no worries..... life's too short (like the average height of a Korean).

Some people would consider the term Scouser racist!?!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:13]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:13 - Sep 4 with 12931 viewsLaudrup

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:10 - Sep 4 by EVH

But apparently Ki has gone from being a God to just being loved.

kiisgod -> iloveki

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:15 - Sep 4 with 12915 viewsGowerjack

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 19:55 - Sep 4 by Darran

Aye and the comment "I really can not wait till WE beat Arsenal now" is why I never took any of the f*cking idiots seriously.

I got my head chewed off on here when I suggested that all of our new found Danish & Korean friends would fuc off when their respective heartthrobs were no more.

Maybe I was right all along.

We'll find out for sure in less than 9 months time.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:18 - Sep 4 with 12889 viewsgetcarter

There is a huge difference between banter and racism
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:18 - Sep 4 with 12886 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:15 - Sep 4 by Gowerjack

I got my head chewed off on here when I suggested that all of our new found Danish & Korean friends would fuc off when their respective heartthrobs were no more.

Yeah I bet that poster Laudrup will be off like a shot the smelly little Viking.

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:18 - Sep 4 with 12877 viewssnork44

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:10 - Sep 4 by EVH

I did point out in the Ki has moved to Sunderland thread that kiisgod has now transferred her stalking to the Mackems site !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:19 - Sep 4 with 12874 viewsEVH

I don't think they've thought that far ahead, in fairness.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:20 - Sep 4 with 12859 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:13 - Sep 4 by Laudrup

But apparently Ki has gone from being a God to just being loved.

kiisgod -> iloveki

Aye she''ll be wetting her f*cking knickers when they sign Korean internationals We Wun Wunce and Win Won Soon.

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:21 - Sep 4 with 12842 viewsDyfnant

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:10 - Sep 4 by Darran

That's a myth.

Bollox it was

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:21 - Sep 4 with 12836 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

That's a myth.

Aye, thought my mate was bullshitting me knowing him. Sounds too comedic to be true, but nothing surprises me in Swansea any more, with police using bouncy castles to break the falls of attempted suicide jumpers, cross-dressing cage fighters decking a few morons and blokes getting half-stuck down manholes for hours on end.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:22]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:23 - Sep 4 with 12815 viewsLaudrup

"I've never taken anything from being called a sheepshagger"

There aren't a lot of sheep in Denmark, so I guess if we were going to be accused of shagging an animal it would be pigs. There's two pigs for every human being in Denmark. #DanishBacon

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:24 - Sep 4 with 12802 viewseddie71

That's a myth.

Why did the Thai Phoenix shut down ? The food was fab and everytime I was there it was really busy.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:25 - Sep 4 with 12787 viewsDarran

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:21 - Sep 4 by Dyfnant

Bollox it was

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1127628

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:30 - Sep 4 with 12749 viewsLaudrup

Has anyone ever found cow in horsemeat?

[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:30]

I hate signatures

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:30 - Sep 4 with 12738 viewsSpratty

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:15 - Sep 4 by Gowerjack

What when Huw leaves and Brian Laudrup takes over as chairman

and all the plastic sheeep shaggers leave
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024