Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff away end 21:20 - Sep 4 with 12722 viewsSwansforever

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2411035/Cardiff-City-best-Prem

I wonder if we will get this welcome. ;)
Cardiff away end on 19:17 - Sep 5 with 1973 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff away end on 18:04 - Sep 5 by reddythered

I'd doubt any of the fans would given the away kits are only worn in the away end. I'd also suggest the staff don't wear them to/from work either.

I seem to remember some fans being set on down the Library last season.? Or was it the seaon before? Mind it had nothing to do with the football supporters, similar to the cupp game with us a few seasons ago, nothing to do with the football?
Cardiff away end on 20:35 - Sep 5 with 1929 viewsmacthejack

To be fair as much as I can't stand them I was mighty impressed reading that, some things I'm not quite so sure about but generally they put us and a lot of the premier league to shame in that aspect. If it was say... Fulham who did this I doubt there'd be quite so many nay-sayers here.
Cardiff away end on 08:12 - Sep 6 with 1842 viewsDevz00

Reading do similar stuff to this. I noticed last season that they had Swans posters up in the away end concourse and the bar staff had Swans T-shirts.

I think they were playing a dvd of our play off final win too.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 8:13]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Cardiff away end on 12:46 - Sep 6 with 1792 viewsheadcleaner

Cant say I've ever really noticed what the bar staff are wearing I'm only interested if I get a decent pint and if it's reasonably priced. So they wear a football kit and have a few game consoles for people to play on. It's not what I go to football for and wouldn't even look twice. football fans have gone soft it's not the theatre for gawds sake. as long as the stand is clean and tidy who cares really.I just want to watch football thats why I go. if i want to play fifa I'll do that at home.

some people will want lounge slippers by their seat next and some comfy arm rests
Cardiff away end on 16:44 - Sep 6 with 1729 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff away end on 13:26 - Sep 5 by SpringHeeledJack

They'll be able to play that double feature DVD they have in their club shop when we're up there: 'How to win a Wembley final by our little brothers Swansea City'.

Hats off to them for some of this stuff though, esp. the twitter account, which I'm sure will be genuinely helpful for away fans. But some stuff seems a little OTT imo — do the bar staff really need to wear the opposition's shirts? Seems a bit "We're Cardiff City — PLEASE like us!"

Would be interesting to know how many Swans fans with kids think things like a magician would improve their child's match day experience. Even when I was going to Div 3 0-0s as a kid the actual match was enough entertainment for me.

We will probably play an episode of Steptoe and Son, just to make you feel at home like!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024