Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when saturday comes 18:51 - Oct 15 with 2176 viewsmawdlamjack

whilst i'm grateful for the comedy gold that our neighbourly inbreds have recently provided , can't wait to get back to the liberty on saturday for the restart of the premier league and hope that we will send all the slumberland fans back to the north with nowt to smile about. bloody shame that fletcher will be fit for this one, he's got a penchant for finding the back of our net. could do with ash being fit for this one, but hernandez and ben should be ok. recon on a close 2-1 win for us, what's your expectations for saturday? good fixture list this weekend ,if results go as you would expect a lot of teams around us will get null points this weekend.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

when saturday comes on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 2011 viewsborinifanclub

2-0 to us Pablo to score first....not in first five mins I hope as I am working till 2 and it will be crap trying to park the car!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

when saturday comes on 23:45 - Oct 17 with 1948 viewsJokeren1943

Going to be fantastic with some quality Premier League football again - agree :)

I know our team wanna show people in Wales that Swansea can beat any team at the Liberty.

Sunderland will get serious smashed and do not have a chance,

4-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024