Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26906 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 with 4583 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 15:55 - Nov 7 with 4567 viewsLaudrup

Live stream: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/europa-league/match/kuban-krasnodar-swansea-36

I hate signatures

kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 15:56 - Nov 7 with 4558 viewsPureRockFury

Can we stop with labelling match-day threads as 'official'? Pointless. Not as if there are some bootleg threads doing the rounds.

Come on the Swans etc etc...

Even the bad times were good.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 15:59 - Nov 7 with 4536 views2face

So Pozuelo starts as AM. That will be interesting.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:00 - Nov 7 with 4530 viewsorion3016

Let's hope we get some confidence back - chance for everybody to forget about Cardiff

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:06 - Nov 7 with 4495 viewsPureRockFury

The flanks look a bit unstable. WIll Lamah and Ben be able to link up well after rarely playing together? same goes for Dyer and the erratic Tiendalli. Surely Tiendalli has to put in a better performance than he has done so far this season...?

Pozuelo certainly has the skill and vision to create chances for Bony, we just need to get him on the ball in dangerous areas. At least we're unlikely to see him do what Michu does and drop back deep into his own half to get the ball, hopefully he'll stick to lurking in between the lines. Really looking forward to seeing how this works.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:08 - Nov 7 with 4487 viewsLaudrup

Is Jonjo injured?

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 4475 viewsPureRockFury

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:08 - Nov 7 by Laudrup

Is Jonjo injured?

Read somewhere that personal/family reasons meant he didn't travel.

Login to get fewer ads

kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:10 - Nov 7 with 4459 viewsPlasticman

kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 15:56 - Nov 7 by PureRockFury

Can we stop with labelling match-day threads as 'official'? Pointless. Not as if there are some bootleg threads doing the rounds.

Come on the Swans etc etc...

you almost made me want to make one and call it bootleg thread now...

Plastic since 2012

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:11 - Nov 7 with 4451 viewsLaudrup

A "trio" of 4 players out for Swansea:

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/swansea-city/trio-out-for-swans-1660646.html#.Unu70

Trio out for Swans
Last Updated: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:19

Swansea will be without Pablo Hernandez, Garry Monk and Jonjo Shelvey for the clash with Kuban Krasnodar on Thursday night.

Hernandez is missing with a thigh injury, Monk a knee problem, while Shelvey has been given time off for family reasons and will sit out the Europa League clash.

Michu is out with the ankle problem that could sideline him for up to four weeks but there is better news regarding Ben Davies who is back fit following an ankle injury of his own.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 16:14]

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:22 - Nov 7 with 4366 viewsLiam12345

that is one of the shitest teams i have ever seen but hope we can get about 3 or 4 goals though i can see it being 1 - 1

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:28 - Nov 7 with 4342 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:22 - Nov 7 by Liam12345

that is one of the shitest teams i have ever seen but hope we can get about 3 or 4 goals though i can see it being 1 - 1

Really? Have you seen many teams mate?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:30 - Nov 7 with 4328 viewsSwansNZ

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:22 - Nov 7 by Liam12345

Really? I thought it looked quite a good team, certainly one that "can" win

Hope Lamah steps up, especially with Pablo being out injured a lot.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:40 - Nov 7 with 4268 viewssomersetsimon

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:30 - Nov 7 by SwansNZ

Really? I thought it looked quite a good team, certainly one that "can" win

Hope Lamah steps up, especially with Pablo being out injured a lot.

Is this the first time that Lamah has started a match?
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:40 - Nov 7 with 4268 viewsCaptain

Would love to see Lamah and Pozuelo have a good game. Bony scoring would silence some of the recent drama too. Just hope they put a bit of effort in tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:49 - Nov 7 with 4225 viewsSwansNZ

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:40 - Nov 7 by somersetsimon

Is this the first time that Lamah has started a match?

This season, yes.

He started at loserpool last season in the PL :(

I'm not sure if he started any of the cups games last season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:51 - Nov 7 with 4204 viewsshandyjack

very excited about this team, pace and power. lets go get our 3 points lads

Poll: Expectation for the season

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:54 - Nov 7 with 4183 viewslonglostjack

Amat for Chico - competition hotting up for that position maybe ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:54 - Nov 7 with 4182 viewssketty_jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:51 - Nov 7 by shandyjack

very excited about this team, pace and power. lets go get our 3 points lads

Me too, got a good feeling about this! Been gagging to see Poz play AM. Hoping to see a huge reaction to last weekend.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:56 - Nov 7 with 4171 viewsshandyjack

hope our fans went to russia and not moldova ITV4 FAIL

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 16:57 - Nov 7 with 4164 viewssketty_jack

On a side note, only itv4 could squeeze 2 adverts in less than 15 minutes!
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:01 - Nov 7 with 4121 viewshobo

Was hoping Taylor would start. Don't want to rush Davies back
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:02 - Nov 7 with 4113 viewsshandyjack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:01 - Nov 7 by hobo

Was hoping Taylor would start. Don't want to rush Davies back

same here, What an exctiing start

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:02 - Nov 7 with 4111 viewsDr_Winston

Feed the beast...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:04 - Nov 7 with 4088 viewsshandyjack

ball over the top again!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024