Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we've already known since 2010 11:19 - Nov 12 with 2176 viewsCottsy

That the austerity measures brought in by the government were not simply out of necessity but out of ideological zeal. The profiterole gobbed PM has admitted that spending cuts will continue indefinitely so unless you're a shareholder in a company that's likely to benefit from a reduction in public services, an Old Etonian or a banker then life is going to be pretty grim.

Seriously though if you vote for this vermin in 2015 then you are a complete and utter moron.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/11/david-cameron-policy-shift-leane

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

What we've already known since 2010 on 14:47 - Nov 12 with 2104 viewsCountyJim

Well as a Labour party member for over 20 years im not exactly jumping through hoops at the thought of Red Ed running the country TBH the guy lacks charisma and the British public dont seem that bothered about him either

I will be campaigning for my MP though Paul Flynn he`s an outstanding MP
What we've already known since 2010 on 14:54 - Nov 12 with 2085 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Flynn would legalise wed if he could.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What we've already known since 2010 on 14:56 - Nov 12 with 2061 viewsCountyJim

What we've already known since 2010 on 14:54 - Nov 12 by ItchySphincter

Paul Flynn would legalise wed if he could.

I thought Wednesdays where legal

As for drugs well perhaps that would be the answer the state get the money rather than drug barons
What we've already known since 2010 on 14:59 - Nov 12 with 2020 viewsItchySphincter

fairy'nuff

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024