Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed 11:25 - Dec 24 with 2008 viewsBalhamSwan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25488524

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 11:30 - Dec 24 with 1993 viewsshingle

Thank fcuk for that , the guy was just a one season wonder, should have sold him for big bucks when we had the chance.
Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 11:34 - Dec 24 with 1979 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 11:30 - Dec 24 by shingle

Thank fcuk for that , the guy was just a one season wonder, should have sold him for big bucks when we had the chance.

Well as we didn't have a single offer for him last summer as confirmed by HJ what chance was that?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 11:52 - Dec 24 with 1940 views2face

6 weeks is nothing in a long life of football. Suarez was out for 10 games. Podolsky was out for 4 months. For how long has Messi been out? etc. etc.
Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 12:07 - Dec 24 with 1905 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

not ideal, but not the tragedy it would have been this time last year

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 12:09 - Dec 24 with 1896 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 12:43 - Dec 24 with 1829 viewsdeanscfc

Really hoping I'm missing the sarcasm in the above 'one season wonder' posts.

Michu hasn't been fit all season but when he is, he's a top class player. Did it in La Liga and then in the prem.

Unfortunately it will probably be 9 weeks probably before he's match fit to play.
Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 13:03 - Dec 24 with 1796 viewssomersetsimon

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 12:43 - Dec 24 by deanscfc

Really hoping I'm missing the sarcasm in the above 'one season wonder' posts.

Michu hasn't been fit all season but when he is, he's a top class player. Did it in La Liga and then in the prem.

Unfortunately it will probably be 9 weeks probably before he's match fit to play.

In that BBC article Laudrup says he'll be bringing in another forward in January. If it's not Aspas or Zaharias on loan, who else could we get?
Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 13:16 - Dec 24 with 1767 viewsTrundle10

Login to get fewer ads

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 13:16 - Dec 24 with 1766 viewsBanosswan

Michu Surgery - Out for 6 week confirmed on 13:03 - Dec 24 by somersetsimon

In that BBC article Laudrup says he'll be bringing in another forward in January. If it's not Aspas or Zaharias on loan, who else could we get?

Gomis is angling for a move.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024