Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 18:42 - Mar 28 with 781 viewsmarchamjack

http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIzMDg

link above to vote to assist FAW bid to be one of 13 countries to host Euro 2020.

Anyone who doesn't give a fck about Wales, move on and ignore.

Anyone who does, why don't you vote (closest we're ever going to get to Wales taking part in the proper thing)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 19:02 - Mar 28 with 753 viewsBYMJacks

I just voted now it will be good for wales to host some Euro 2020 games. I doubt I will go though as they are being held in the millennium stadium.
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 19:34 - Mar 28 with 736 viewsNOTRAC

I'll watch Wales on T V , but I've got no respect for the Administration and particularly their decision to play all future games at Cardiff Shitty Stadium.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 21:30 - Mar 28 with 650 viewslatchford

Don't you think it's a bit narrow minded not to watch your country because they play at our rivals ground? It's still your country no matter where they play. And the team contains Swans players.
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 21:54 - Mar 28 with 626 viewsNOTRAC

it's no more narrow minded than the Welsh F A deciding to play all the games at Cardiff.They haven't given the Liberty a real chance despite some of the crowds at Cardiff having been some of the smallest in history.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 23:23 - Mar 28 with 583 viewsdulaisjack

the welsh fa are the narrow minded ones,serves them right if they do not get any games, they think every thing revolves around them up the road, we are yet to get one decent international down the liberty, will vote for some over nation to get it.
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 00:00 - Mar 29 with 567 viewswestside

went to the olympic football at the mill stad and spent about three hours queing up outside cardiff central for a train. what a complete shambles with no stewards or coppers anywhere to be seen to oganise the queues with drunks and billy bigtimes just pushing in front of people who have been queuing for a couple of hours.

capital city and event city ? what a fecking joke never again !!!!!!
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 10:33 - Mar 29 with 498 viewsSTEVE1

F--k wales
NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 11:45 - Mar 29 with 462 viewsscottishjack

Just an objective point of view here, but in Scotland, although we have Hampden Park, many Scotland games get moved around to Ibrox, Celtic Park, Pittodrie... It doesn't stop the Scotland fans attending? When it comes to supporting Scotland everyone stands as one.

Must be a Welsh thing I guess? I was lucky enough to be at the Millennium stadium when Wales beat Italy and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant, it's a shame that the Welsh fans can't unite like that all the time when it comes to following Wales!
Login to get fewer ads

NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 12:14 - Mar 29 with 437 viewsSTEVE1

NSR : Wales bid to host (in part) Euro 2020 on 11:45 - Mar 29 by scottishjack

Just an objective point of view here, but in Scotland, although we have Hampden Park, many Scotland games get moved around to Ibrox, Celtic Park, Pittodrie... It doesn't stop the Scotland fans attending? When it comes to supporting Scotland everyone stands as one.

Must be a Welsh thing I guess? I was lucky enough to be at the Millennium stadium when Wales beat Italy and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant, it's a shame that the Welsh fans can't unite like that all the time when it comes to following Wales!

I am not sure they are that united a lot of the Scottish support comes from the highlands and some Rangers supporters actually go out of their way to even support England over scotland I don't think you have that in Wales you just get no support and that includes s-um town.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024